𝟶𝟷.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 |
𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚂.

I walked into the home my husband and I shared, kicking off my shoes by the door. I sighed of relief when I realized my 5 year old son, Cj, was sound asleep on the couch.  Taking a glance around I noticed my husband wasn't anywhere to be seen. I scrunched my face up in confusion, walking up the steps that lead to our bedroom slowly.

As I inched closer to our room I could hear faint moans and the sound of our headboard slamming against the wall. I scoffed in disbelief, letting a tear fall slowly down my cheek.

I twisted our door knob slowly and opened it, peeking inside, where an unknown female was riding my husband, while he held her waist and gripped her ass without a care in the world.

I shook my head.

"Wow." is all I could manage to say, getting their attention. The female jumped off of him, pulling the sheets over her bare chest.

"Mora baby.. i-it's not what it looks like."

"It's not what it looks like?" I scoffed.

"While our son is downstairs.. asleep on the couch? While I'M out working to take care of yo' black ass? AND our damn son?" I asked, tilting my head at him.

"Mora.. I made a mistake.. THIS was a mistake, I am so sorry."

"Nah Chris.. you're sorry you got caught," I laughed humorlessly.

"Babygirl.. what did he tell you?" I looked at the girl, who looked a lot younger than 21 and scared out of her mind.

"H-he told me he was just a single dad, looking for fun.." she said lowly.

I took a glance in Chris' direction with a disappointed look on my face. I pulled a gun out of my waist band and held it up to his head.

"Bounce." is all I said.

They both scattered out of the room and not long after I heard the front door slam close.

I collapsed to the floor and cried, dropping the gun beside me.

"Fuck man." I mumbled between sobs.

"Mommy!"

I looked up at CJ weakly.

"Wake up."

"Huh?"

"Mommy, wake up!!"

"Mommy! Wake up." CJ yelled, shaking me awake violently.

"I'm up, CJ.. I'm up." I mumbled, sitting up in the bed.

He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back while leaning up to place a kiss on his forehead.

"Go get dressed for school baby."

"Okay mommy." he smiled again and jumped out of the bed, running to his room.

I sighed, rubbing my temples.

It's been a year since Chris cheated and I still have dreams about our breakup. It was painful for both me and my son. It changed our lives.

CJ and Chris had a good relationship so when I kicked him out, CJ asked a lot of questions that I was afraid to answer so I just told him that he went away for a while. Over the course of the year though, I met my best friend, Clarence. And I always had my best friend since fourth grade, Lauren. They made this change a lot easier.

"Mommy! Get dressed we gotta go!"

"I'm about to baby, just finish getting ready." I chuckled softly at him, standing up from my bed. He ran back to his room with smile.

I walked to my bathroom and started my usual routine: brushing, washing and showering. Then I got dressed in a black shirt, blue jeans and black vans.

I put my hair into a simple bun and walked out of my bedroom with the keys.

"CJ, you ready baby?"

"Here I come!" he yelled from his room.

Once he came out I grabbed his coat and we left the house walking out to my car.

I sighed loudly and locked up my office in the shop.

I own a tattoo shop. Growing up I loved art and tattoos so I decided to embrace my talent and open a shop, we are now one of the most popular tattoo shops in Atlanta.

I locked the doors to the shop and walked out to my car. Looking around to be sure no one was following me.

As I made my way to my car I noticed two unknown people standing beside it. They looked to be in a heated conversation so I took my gun out and slowly approached my car.

Call me trigger happy but I don't mind shooting a few people if I feel threatened.

"Excuse me.. this is my car." I called out.

One of the people looked up, revealing a female who's face held a smirk flashing her golden grill. She pulled the other person away from my car without a word.

I sighed of relief pushing my gun back into my pants. They walked away and I unlocked my car, climbing in. A knock on my window caused me to jump, dropping my keeps on the floor.

"Damn." I mumbled.

Looking up I saw the girl standing there with that same smirk on her face.

"Can I help you?" I asked, leaning down to pick up my keys. I put them into the ignition and rolled my window down slowly.

"You know someone named, Chris?" she asked. I raised an eyebrow at her. "-Who's asking?"

"Look shorty, Ion' have time for games. I know you know him 'cause I've seen you wit' him. Where is he?" she spoke, her accent dripping heavily from each word she spoke. I sighed.

"I don't know where he is. I haven't seen or heard from him in a year." I replied.

She stared at me for a second and nodded her head slowly.

"If you see him.. tell him, Ace is coming for him." and with that she walked away.

What the hell?