𝟶𝟹.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 |
𝚂𝚄𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁.

Mora closed the door behind Lauren after they spent half an hour debating about turning Chris in

Mora closed the door behind Lauren after they spent half an hour debating about turning Chris in. She sighed and walked into CJ's room to wake him.

"Cj baby, it's time to get up." she shook him slightly. He mumbled a few inaudible words as he stirred in his sleep.

"Get up, baby." she shook him again and this time he opened one of his eyes.

"It's time to wake up man." she chuckled at his face.

He groaned slightly, sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

"Go wash up and brush your teeth. I'll have your outfit on the bed." she spoke, kissing his forehead. He nodded and hopped out of the bed, walking to his bathroom.

She picked an outfit and walked back into her bedroom to change since she had already took a shower and brushed her teeth.

She decided on a grey fitted, long sleeved dress with white air forces. She pulled her long black hair into a ponytail to the back with hoops and a cross chain.

"You ready Cj?" she called as she walked out of her room.

He came out of his room fully dressed with a smile on his face. She smiled back and they both exited the house.

While she was tattooing a girl's arm, Kimora's phone dinged signaling that she had gotten a text message. She tried ignoring it, continuing the tattoo but her curiosity got the best of her and she grabbed it.

Maybe: Chris
I need your help. I'm in trouble..

She frowned down at her phone and sighed deeply, throwing the phone beside her. When did my life turn into a mystery movie? she thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and looked back down at the needle, beginning the tattoo again.

"Are you ok?" the girl asked quietly.

Kimora glanced up at her and nodded, focusing back on her tattoo.

"Yeah." she simply responded.

"You don't remember me, do you?" the girl asked.

Kimora shot a confused look and shook her head.

"Should I?"

"Does the name Ace ring a bell to you?"

Kimora froze.

"Y-yeah.."

"Well, I'm her little sister.. Ashley." Her? I thought Ace was a man.. Kimora thought.

Pushing her thoughts to the side she realized that this was the girl who her ex-husband slept with. The 16 year old girl!

"That sick bastard." she mumbled to herself.

"Yeah.. I know,"

"You know Ace is looking for him right? She wants him dead." Ashley continued.

"Unfortunately, yes and apparently, she expects me to find him." Mora sighed.

"You haven't heard from him either?" Ashley asked with widened eyes.

"No.. I haven't," Mora looked at her.

"But, if you don't mind me asking.. how did she find out? About you and Chris?"

Ashley sighed, looking down at her lap.

"I was pregnant." Was?

Ashley saw the confused look on Kimora's face and sigh once again.

"I was pregnant with his child. I got an abortion. I can't handle the responsibility of a child at 17 years old. I haven't even graduated high school yet,"

"Wow.. I'm s-so sorry, Ashley."

"When Ace found out, she was furious. Chris and I both knew that she didn't want us together.. but something about him drew me even closer. Eventually, one thing led to another and we had sex. The time you caught us wasn't the first time but I never knew he had a wife. I only knew about your son. I'm so sorry."

"You don't have a reason to be sorry. It wasn't your fault, you didn't know.. if anything, I'm sorry that Chris left you alone to make the decision about your child." Kimora gently rubbed her arm.

Ashley sent a small smile and they continued making small talk until Kimora had finished her tattoo.

Kimora sighed as she climbed into her car, pushing the keys into the ignition. When she started the car, she couldn't help but notice that a few things weren't where she left them.

"Has someone been in my car..?" she asked herself with a sigh.

"Kimora.." a voice called from her backseat, causing her to jump. She looked into her backseat and her eyes widened.