𝟶𝟽.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 |
𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁.

Kimora groaned as bright sun shone through the curtains and onto her golden skin

Kimora groaned as bright sun shone through the curtains and onto her golden skin. She peeked an eye open and immediately shot up from the bed she laid in, looking around frantically. She sighed once she began feeling a migraine.

"Please tell me nobody kidnapped my dumb ass last night." she mumbled to herself.

She looked to the side, noticing a bottle of pain killers and a water bottle.

As she was getting out of the bed, the room's door swung open and in walked Ace with a slight smirk on her face. Kimora rolled her eyes when they landed on her.

"Why am I here?"

"You left the club with me. Here, take these." Ace simply responded, handing her a fresh pair of panties, leggings, and a shirt.

"The fuck you mean I left the club with you? What did you to me?" Kimora slightly raised her voice, snatching the clothes from her.

"Chill the fuck out, girl. You fully clothed right now, ain't it?" Ace slightly mugged her. One thing she hated was a loud mouthed female.

Kimora looked down at her body, seeing she wore a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. She slightly blushed causing Ace to chuckle.

"Where's Lauren?" Kimora asked.

"Downstairs. Her and Lani just got here."

"Lani?" Kimora furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go change and I'll take you down to meet her." Ace responded.

Kimora rolled her eyes and walked into Ace's adjoined bathroom, closing the door behind her. As she dressed, she couldn't help but wonder what happened last night since she couldn't remember much. The last thing she remembered was pulling Lauren to the dance floor.

After dressing, she exited the bathroom and glanced at Ace, who was now sitting on the bed looking at her phone.

"Did you take the pain killers?" Ace asked without looking up from her phone.

Kimora slightly scoffed.

"No. I don't know you lady, you're a drug dealer for fucks sake.. what I look like taking some pills from you?"

Ace looked up from her phone with a blank expression but she couldn't help biting her lip when she saw how the leggings fit Kimora's hourglass-like figure.