𝟷𝟺.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 |
𝙿𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴

 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙿𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙰𝙲𝙴

I sighed to myself as I slid on my sports bra and boxers. Mora disappeared on me after we finished our shower but I wasn't surprised. I knew what went down would change things, I just hoped I was wrong.

I left my room and walked towards one of the closed guest room doors. I contemplated before knocking on it, honestly not knowing what to expect.

"What?" Mora spat from the other side of the door. I took a deep breath and spoke,

"Can I come in?"

"No. I'm not dressed." she simply replied.

I rolled my eyes and jiggled the door knob.

Locked. Duh.

"Come on, Ki.. it's not like I haven't seen you naked already,"

I heard her sigh loudly before the lock clicked and the door was swung open. She was wearing a black silk robe and it took everything in my body to not snatch it off.

I leaned against the door frame and smirked down at her.

"What you want?" she rolled her eyes.

"You." I shrugged.

"Bye Ace." she muttered, attempting to close the door again.

I put my foot in the way and pushed the door open effortlessly as she stumbled back. I stifled a laugh and stepped into the room.

"I ain't going no where, you should already know that,"

She groaned and plopped down on the Queen sized mattress. I sat down beside her, resting my hand on her thigh.

"What's wrong with you?" I continued.

"Nothing." she muttered lowly, fiddling with her fingers.

I lifted her head up with my free hand, forcing her to look in my eyes. Something was definitely up,

"Wha' I tell you about lyin' ta' me, Kimora?" I spoke in a serious tone. She sighed,

"Look, I never been interested in no girl before. This is new to me. I mean shit, just a few weeks ago you were threatening me and my son's life.. now I'm laying up in your house, taking showers with you and allowing you to eat me out and finger me? I don't know anything about you, I tried.. my hardest to fight the feelings I knew I was growing for you. But you make it so fucking hard man," she spoke lowly as a tear fell down her cheek.