𝟶𝟺.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 |
𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴

Kimora sighed as she climbed into her car, pushing the keys into the ignition

Kimora sighed as she climbed into her car, pushing the keys into the ignition. When she started the car, she couldn't help but notice that a few things weren't where she left them.

"Has someone been in my car..?" she asked herself with a sigh.

"Kimora.." a voice called from her backseat, causing her to jump. She looked into her backseat and her eyes widened.

"Chris?! What the fuck, how'd you get in my car?" Kimora exclaimed, looking at the man in complete shock.

"Not important.. Ki, I need your help."

Kimora looked at him with a blank face.

"Chris. Get out of my car." she sighed softly.

Chris looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please, I'm in trouble with-

"Ace, I know. She's out for your blood." Kimora slightly smirked.

Seeing Chris for the first time in a year without a call or text really made her blood boil. The fact that he hadn't reached out to see his son made her angrier. In that moment, she decided she would take him to Ace and let her deal with him.

Although it meant, Cj growing up without a father.. she'd rather him grow up without a father that had no morals and would sleep with a 16 year old girl at 24. Someone who intentionally put himself and his family in danger. A person who allowed a girl to go through the decision of aborting a child alone. A person who'd step out on their wife and son, who gave them their everything and more.

"..Kimora!" Chris slightly exclaimed, snapping her out of her daze. Her face still held a smirk.

"What, Chris? Why should I help you? You cheated."

"Please Ki, we have a son together!"

Nice try. she thought to herself.

Kimora sighed to herself, hiding her smirk.

"I need you Ki." he pleaded.

Kimora looked at him, nodding her head slowly.

"Thank you, thank you. I just need a place to lay low for a while.."

As he spoke, Kimora slowly reached into her waist band, pulling out her gun.

"..I'll be out of here soon."

Out of here soon? You have a son. she thought, shaking her head.

She hid the gun underneath her shirt, grabbing her phone. She shot a quick text.

K
I have him.

She quickly pulled the gun out, holding it up to his temple.

"Shut. The fuck. Up," she spoke through gritted teeth.

"You really thought I was giving in that easily? After you cheated on me, got kicked out and didn't even have the decency to try talking to your son.. after you had sex with a 16 year old girl?! After you got her pregnant and made her go through an abortion alone? Because your a fucking COWARD!? Yeah hell no." her voice slightly broke as she pressed the gun closer into his temple.

"Kimora I-I..I'm so-

"Save that bullshit,"

Before she could say anything else her phone dinged.

Ace
Bring him to me. 1334 Melrose Ave.

She threw her phone in the seat beside her and turned looking him in the eye.

"We're going for a ride." she smirked.

As he opened his mouth to speak, she hit him in the face with her gun instantly knocking him unconscious.

"Better not make me late to pick my son up, bitch." she mumbled.

She pulled up in front of an old abandoned house and sighed, glancing back at her unconscious ex-husband.

She climbed out of her car, throwing her black hoodie over her head. She grabbed him, resting his arm over her shoulder as she walked them to the door.

She knocked a few times and the door was opened. A big buff man had answered.

"Who you?" he asked.

"K. I'm here for Ace."

"Yeah? And who's this?"

"Chris."

The man smirked and stepped aside, allowing her inside.

"Follow me."

She followed the man, dragging Chris along with her. The walked down a flight of stairs and into the basement.

Kimora scrunched her face, taking in the stench of rotting blood.

"Glad you aren't stupid." a voice spoke, walking from behind a wall.

The same girl that was near her car was standing in her face.

"Ace. Nice to meet ya' shorty." she smiled.

"Lamont, grab him and take him to the back." Ace spoke to him but kept her eyes on Kimora.

The bigger man grabbed Chris' unconscious body from her and walked farther into the basement.

"You got Chris. Stay away from me and my family." Kimora spat.

Ace chuckled deeply.

"As promised, ya' son is safe and so are you.. but shorty, I suggest you watch how you talk," she began, inching herself into Kimora's face.

"A promise can easily be broken." she whispered into her ear and smirked, backing up slowly until she was out of of sight.

Kimora let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and slightly clenched her legs as she felt her core slightly throb.

She cleared her throat and slightly frowned. She just threatened me.. and it was so sexy. Wait. The hell am I thinking? She's a girl !