𝟷𝟼.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 |
𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁

 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙰𝙵𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁

𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃

Previously..

Mora ate slowly while she watched Ace devour her food in amusement. Then Mora's phone began to vibrate on the counter.

Ace looked up from her plate and watched her pick her phone up, ready to answer it, until she frowned.

"The fuck?" Mora muttered to herself.

"You good, ma?"

"Um, yeah.. I, uh.. gotta take this." Mora hurriedly got up from her seat at the table and Ace watched in confusion.

What the hell..?

Kimora sighed as she put her phone up to her ear. She hesitated a bit before attempting to speak but she was cut off.

"Where the hell are you Kimora?" the person spoke on the other end of the phone. "Well hello to you too, daddy." she rolled her eyes.

"Cut the crap Kamille, where are you? We need to talk." her father repeated with base in his tone, calling her by her middle name. Kimora scoffed,

"It's been what? Three years? I haven't heard from you in three years. I ain't got a damn thing to say to you."

"Watch your mouth, I'm still your father." He raised his voice louder. Kimora took the phone away from her ear and looked at it with the meanest mug before scoffing.

"Man, bye." She hung up the phone and stormed back into the dining room. She sat down and slammed her phone onto the table causing Ace to look at her with raised eyebrows.

"You sure you good, Ki?" she asked with concern laced in her voice. Mora glanced up at her and slightly nodded before grabbing her fork. She began to eat, ignoring Ace's stare of concern. Ace sighed and dropped her fork on her plate. She wiped her lips with her napkin then licked them, beginning to walk toward Mora.

Mora saw this and dropped her fork as well but decided to keep her head down. Ace gripped her chin, forcing her to look up into her eyes. They held a look of concern but also a look of seriousness.

"What's wrong?" Ace asked again.

Mora shook her head,