𝟷𝟸.

Very

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠︎︎ .

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 |
𝙳𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 |  𝙳𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈

𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃

Before I could say anything her lips were attached to my neck and I moaned..

"Fuck."

By now the two were unclothed and in their underwear. With her free hand, Ace moved Kimora's panties to the side exposing her glistening pearl.

While she allowed her other hand to roam each and every curve on Kimora's body, leaving hickeys on her neck. Mora moaned out softly as Ace's fingers reached her clit.

She toyed with it a bit, causing Mora to slightly whine.

"Stop.. teasing." she breathed out as Ace chuckled deeply.

"You're in my world princess, I make the rules now. Don't open your mouth again."

Kimora looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Ace I don't know who the f-

Kimora cut herself off as a loud moan escaped her lips. Ace began plunging two of her fingers deep into Mora's wetness.

Her back slightly arched as she began rotating her hips at the same pace.

"Oh.. f-fuck.. don't stop." But Ace did the very opposite of what she said. Stopped,

"I could've sworn I said not to open your mouth again.. did I not?"

"Gir-

Before Mora could get a word out, her legs were being pint up above her head as Ace stared into her eyes with a dangerous smirk playing at her lips. Mora watched her pull out a small vibrator that seemed to appear out of no where.

She turned it on low and rubbed it against Mora clit causing her to let out a loud moan. Ace smirks as she moves the vibrator up and down, sliding her fingers back into her wetness.

She slid her fingers in and out of Kimora at a fast pace, while looking into her eyes and moving the vibrator on her clit.

Mora fought the urge to speak as her mouth fell open. The pleasure she was feeling was overwhelming.

She felt her stomach begin to tighten as Ace rammed her fingers deep inside of Mora, hitting her g-spot.