𝟷𝟾.

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 𝐦𝐨𝟑 𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐳

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 - 𝐦𝐨𝟑 𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐳

                𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 | 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙴𝙵                             𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

                            𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚑, 𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊

                                                         𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

   I sat up in bed while rubbing my eyes with Kimora's half naked body beside me. I glanced down at her and                  smirked, thinking back on the previous night's events. I would've given her more but I wasn't sure if she was ready for allat yet. She stirred in her sleep and I looked away at nothing in particular. Nothing but silence. Until my phone starting vibrating on the dresser beside me. I rolled my eyes and answered, not checking to see who was calling.

  "What?" I spat as the person on the other end gasped. I mugged the phone as if they could see me then looked down to see if I had woken Ki, but I didn't. I carefully got up from the bed, holding the phone to my ear and exiting the room quietly.

"Is that any way to speak to your best friend? I thought you loved me." Lani spoke on other end of my phone.

"Man Lani, get the fuck on. What you want?"

"Alright, alright.. all seriousness though, you need to get yo' ass to the club. Over 50k was stolen from the safe in your office."

I ran a hand down my face angrily and sighed,

"You can't be fucking serious. I'll be there in an hour. Don't let none of them muhfuckas leave." I spat, hanging up the phone with another sigh.

   "If it ain't one thing, it's another." I muttered to myself as I carefully opened the door once again. I stepped inside and Ki was still asleep so I turned back around, closing the door again then headed to my room. I walked in my bathroom then began brushing my teeth.