𝟶𝟿.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 |
𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂.

 𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

With a sigh, Kimora turned on her side as her phone flashed rapidly signaling that a call was coming through. She reached for her phone, checking the caller ID. Lauren.

"Lo, it's six in the morning, what the fuck is so urgent?" Mora spat groggily into her phone.

Lauren sighed,

"Turn on the news."

Mora looked at the phone with the meanest mug and if looks could kill Lauren would be one dead motherfucker.

"Yo, you gotta be kidding-

"Ki, just turn on the fucking news!" Lauren yelled.

She let out a sigh and reached for her remote, turning on her Tv. She turned to the news channel and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a picture of Chris on the screen.

"What the fuck?"

"After three weeks of a missing persons case filed by his mother, 25 year old Christopher Sails was found dead in an alley in Atlanta, Georgia today at 2am this morning with a gunshot wound to the head, right hand, chest, and stomach. Autopsy says that he was killed 4 days prior to this. Police, family and friends are searching for his killer. If you have any information, please call the hotline at the bottom of the screen." the news caster spoke over the tv as Kimora watched.

"Lo, I gotta call you back." Kimora spoke, hanging up before she could respond.

"I need to call Ace.." she spoke lowly to herself, going to Ace's contact.

The line rung and she got no answer.

She called again, no answer.

After calling a third time she gave up.

Fuck.

"Ace come on. I need you to answer, Chris' body was found.. I just need to know you're okay, please call me." Kimora listened to her voicemail before sending it.

It was now 7:30am and she still hadn't heard from or reached Ace. Though she knew what Ace did for a living, she still couldn't help but worry.

She didn't know why.. but she was.

Throwing her head back with a sigh, she closed her eyes and groaned. This shit is stressful, like having a second kid.