𝟶𝟸.

Quick reminder.. most chapters will be written in third person, others MAY be based on a specific point of view.

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 |
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚂.

Mora walked into her house, holding her son in her arms as he slept peacefully. She walked into his bedroom and undressed him, putting on clothes for him to sleep in. She tucked him in after changing him and kissed his forehead, walking out.

She sighed, rubbing her temples.

"Ugh.. what has he gotten into?" she mumbled to herself, referring to Chris.

"Where have you been Chris?" Mora questioned her fiancé. She had just put a 1 year old Cj to sleep after he cried because he missed his father.

"Chill. I was out making money.. to provide for you and my son." he mumbled, kicking off his shoes.

"Oh and that takes all day Chris?"

"Yeah pretty much, it takes all day doing what I'm doing to make money." he sighed.

She frowned, side-eyeing him.

"The hell you mean? 'Doing what you doing'? What are you fucking doing Chris? It better be legal."

Chris said nothing, instead he continued changing out of his clothes.

"Christopher. I can't do this again, please tell me you're not dealing for Ace again."

Mora had never actually seen Ace in person but when they were teenagers Chris told her about Ace, the person he worked for. But he got out of the game when he saved enough money to get them a nice apartment.

"Kimora, I'm doing what I have to do, okay? If it means dealing again then so be it. I have to be able to provide for my son."

"Okay and I understand that but dealing? Chris come on.. you know that shit is dangerous."

"I stay strapped Mora, you have nothing to worried about."

"I can't do this alone Chris.. I can't. Please just say you'll be careful."

Chris stood up walking over to his soon-to-be wife. He grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes.

"I promise I'll be careful."

"Okay." she nodded, leaning up to kiss on his lips.

Kimora snapped out of her trance with a sigh, pulling her hair down from the bun it was in. She walked into her kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy.

She poured herself a cup and sipped from it, grabbing her phone. She contemplated about it a bit but decided to call Chris, hoping he'd pick up.

The line rung a few times until someone finally picked up.

"Hello?" a voice said groggily on the other end.

"May I speak to Chris?"

"I'm sorry. You have the wrong number." the person said on the other end.

"Fuck. Okay, I'm sorry." she sighed, hanging up the phone.

She walked into her bedroom with cup of Hennessy in her hand.

Setting it on her dresser, she stripped from her clothes and walked into her bathroom, turning on the shower.

She took a quick shower and headed to bed.

"I need to find a way to get in contact with Chris." and with that she was out like a light.

Tuesday, April 6th.

The next morning Mora was wide awake earlier than usual. It was 6:30am but she didn't have to get up until 8.

She sighed, climbing out of her bed and walking to CJ's room. She peeked through his door to see he was still sound asleep, so she closed it again and walked away, toward their kitchen.

Beginning to make a cup of coffee, she heard her phone ding on the kitchen counter. She grabbed it and noticed a message from an unknown contact.

(770)-556-3457
Find Chris and bring him to me.

She texted back with a frown.

Who is this?

I know what happened a year ago. That was my little sister, my 16 year old sister.. he slept with. He knew my family was off limits. He still chose to sleep with her. Find him. If you run, you're dead and so is your son. I'm watching, good luck.
   - Ace

"Fuck." she mumbled to herself with a sigh. She quickly dialed Lauren's number. After it rung twice she picked up.

"It's six in the morning, somebody better be dying Kimora." Lauren spoke groggily over the phone.

"I need you over here. Now."

"On my way."

"How'd he get your number?" Lauren questioned as she read the message Ace sent to her.

"I don't know Lauren. All I know is I need to find Chris. Not for his sake but mine. I was calling at first to warn him but clearly this Ace person knows everything about my personal life and he threatened my son. I can't have my son in danger, Lo." Mora stressed as she rubbed her temples.

"Mora, I know you still care about him. You can't just let him get killed, that's not you."

"So what? To spare his life I'm supposed to let him take my son's life.. and mine? Hell no,"

"He got himself into this mess. I warned him. Now he needs to deal with the consequences."

𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚓'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎?

𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗?