Luke-17

Her lips brushed along my neck, a low whine leaving my swollen lips when she suddenly allowed her teeth to sink into the sensitive skin. My hands slid through her hair, gripping the strands roughly to pull her mouth back up to mine, immediately slipping my tongue through her parted lips. She giggled against me, her lips quirking upwards slightly before she slid her hands under the fabric of my t-shirt, overheating the skin of my back instantly. 

I tore away from her so I could rip my own shirt from my body, tossing it who knows where before gripping her waist roughly and lifting her feet off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my waist, squeezing my sides with her thighs as she ducked her head to push her lips against my jaw once more. I groaned lowly, tilting my head to the side to give her more access to the flesh. I squirmed under her touch, her tongue licking a stripe up the vein she had found. My heart was beating erratically, my feet carrying us towards the bed so I could lay her down, bringing myself to hover above her. 

She let her head rest back against the pillows, my eyes opening slowly to look at her. Suddenly everything felt wrong. Blue eyes stared back at me, platinum blonde hair splayed around her, a devious smirk on her lips. This wasn't right. This wasn't Kaylee. 

"Ali what the fuck?" I spit, ripping myself away from her as I practically jumped across the room. 

"Come back to me, baby." She whispered, slowly sliding out of my bed to saunter towards me. I was frozen in my spot, unable to move no matter how badly I wanted to. She gave me another one of her signature smirks, lacing her hands through my hair before roughly tugging my head down towards her. 

My breath hitched as I flinched awake, immediately recognizing the sound of my mother's voice coming from somewhere in the room. It took me a minute to realize that it was just a dream... that she wasn't actually here... that I was still laying on top of Kaylee... that Kaylee was still here. 

Subconsciously, I tightened my grip around the girl laying beneath me, trying to keep my movements subtle so my mum wouldn't know that I had woken up. I was still a little shaken from seeing her in my dreams. I could still feel the way her lips traveled along my skin... even if it were just a dream. It brought up memories that I didn't want to think about, especially when I had a different blonde laying beneath me. 

I allowed my lips to pucker against the skin of her neck that I could reach without having to move too much. I smirked lightly when I heard her breath catch in her throat, my tongue peaking out to lick a stripe along the flesh. I wanted to laugh when she squeezed my hip harshly, but I managed to refrain. She continued to carry on her conversation with my mother, but I didn't care enough to try to tune in on it. I wanted her to end it so I could have her to myself, so I could feel that fire take over my body again... so that fire could take away the cold that my dream had settled over my limbs. 

After another few minutes I heard the door close, my body shifting slightly so I could get a better angle along her neck. She gasped lightly when I sucked harshly on the skin, no doubt leaving at least a slight bruise on her pale complexion. She allowed me to stay against her for a moment longer before she was placing her hands on my shoulders and shoving me back lightly. 

"That wasn't nice." She whined, jutting out her bottom lip as she frowned at me. 

I giggled lightly at her expression, the faint sunlight coming in from my window illuminating her soft features. Her bright hazel eyes bore into mine, her golden blonde hair creating a halo around her. She didn't keep the frown on her face long before she was giving me a soft smile, her eyes circling around my face slowly. I noticed her gaze stay locked on my lips for a moment before she was looking at me again. Her hands were slowly combing through my hair, the simple action already helping me forget about the witch that had somehow invaded my dreams.