Kaylee-14

"I'm gonna kill them." I chuckled lightly at his words, my breathing still erratic as I tried to calm my heart rate. I could feel that my cheeks were tinged a dark pink, if not red, only growing darker the more his blue eyes scorched into me. 

I heard the tell-tale sound of footsteps coming quickly up the stairs, my own body reacting at the speed of light as I ran towards his bed, jumping onto the mattress to pull his covers over my bare legs just as his dad walked into his room. Luke's cheeks were still flushed, his lips visibly swollen, but I hoped with everything that I had that his dad wouldn't notice. 

"Hey." His dad breathed, smiling at Luke before glancing at me sitting on his bed. I managed a small smile back, although it probably looked like more of a grimace than anything else. 

"Why are you home?" Luke asked, leaning against the wall and trying to act as casual as possible... like his dad didn't almost walk in on us making out against the wall. 

"Mum said you needed medicine." He stated, holding up a plastic bag. Luke furrowed his eyebrows, reaching out slowly to take it from his dad. 

"She already brought me some." I watched as his dad sighed heavily, pushing out a low chuckle. 

"Right... well now you have enough to last you awhile." He mumbled, my body tensing as his eyes looked towards me once again. I found myself holding my breath, his fathers eyes staying on me for a moment too long before he finally looked back at Luke. "I'm going to be working from home for the rest of the day, so if you need me I'll be in the office." He grumbled, Luke nodding before his father left the room after what felt like forever, when it reality it had only been a few minutes. 

As soon as we could hear his dad descending the stairs Luke shut his door, locking it before looking at me once again. I couldn't help the loud laugh that erupted from my lungs, my body hunching over as I continued to let out the loud giggles. A few moments had passed before I finally heard Luke laugh too, his bed dipping under his weight as he sat on the edge of the mattress. I managed to look at him, calming down for barely a second before busting out in laughter yet again. He laughed with me, his body hunched over so his elbows rested on his knees and he held his face in his hands. 

"I'm sorry." He managed to sputter out in between fits of laughter, lifting his head out of his hands to glance back at me. I shook my head slightly, trying to calm my breathing after the bursts of laughter I let out. 

"I don't think I have ever been so panicked in my life." I admitted, my eyes staying locked on his as I got hypnotized by the baby blue color. 

"I feel like ever since I've moved here I've just had shitty luck." He muttered, sighing heavily. 

"Hey now... you just got to make out with a pretty girl, I wouldn't say your luck is that shitty." I teased, smirking at the boy on the edge of the bed as his eyes grew slightly wide. He pushed out a low chuckle before turning around completely, crawling his way towards me on his bed. My breath hitched slightly when he brought his face an inch from mine, his hands resting on the mattress on either side of my hips. 

"I did get to make out with a pretty girl." He whispered, nudging his nose against mine. "But the question is, is she going to let me do it again?" 

"Hmmm... maybe." I whispered just as softly, letting him graze his lips across mine gently before pulling back slightly. "Maybe not." 

He narrowed his eyes slightly before I leaned forward once more, pushing my lips against his. He sighed at the contact, my tongue immediately poking out to trace along his lip ring. He groaned lowly at the contact, one of his hands moving to rest along my jaw to hold me to him. Once again I found my body warming at the contact, my nerve endings tingling as he allowed his tongue to massage mine slowly. My hands slid up his bare chest, his breath hitching as I allowed my nails to drag along the skin.