[p r e f a c e]

THE WEDDING EFFECT

2·1

Work info

Romance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S y n o p s i s

Camsy Colbert has never been lucky in love.

One day, after getting her heart broken—again—she stumbles upon a stranger whose entire presence feels like electricity. They hit off, only for her to get heartbroken again when he's gone by the morning.

Five years later, Camsy lives in her own world of fame, money and lots of champagne. After receiving an invitation to plan her cousin's wedding, she stumbles upon the stranger from all those years ago.

Unknown to the both of them, the three days of this event will determine their next step in love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

·P l a y l i s t·

Mad at disney·Salem Ilese

Play·Alan Walker

Big girls cry·Sia

Superficial Love·Ruth B

I love you·Billie Eilish

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Give me a tall glass of that and then I'll listen to your preaching."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

For those,
Who like me,
Did't think,
love existed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Have you ever been told, "you're not like the others", and wondered if maybe, it was a lie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All Rights Reserved
2021-present © AOFunke

No part of this book may be reproduced, republished or copied in any form without written permission from the author.

WARNING: if you're reading this on any other site that is NOT wattpad, you're reading a plagiarized copy and are at a risk of a malware attack. Please report any of such occurrences and notify me immediately.

Lots of love♥