[a f t e r w o r d]

It's almost sad to write the end, because it feels like I'm killing my characters. Hence, I'm not doing that. My aim is for them to have a story that continues, not just one that'll die at a particular point. I'm sure we all have mental pictures of where we want their story to go, so I'm not going to spoil that.

I didn't expect this book to end now. I expected it to end at chapter twenty five. But my characters have a mind of their own, I guess. I really don't know how to say goodbye, so I'm not going to say it(: I'm just gonna say thank you-

To Camsy: my lead character who made very stupid decisions and had a strong head almost all through this book. Thank you for not growing too stubborn for me to write.

To Parker/Garth(whichever you wish to call him): the other lead who turned out different than I'd planned. I wanted a bad guy, but I got you. A level headed guy who had his temper under control for the most of the book. The one who I wish was real and who I'd married multiple times in my head.

To Simone: the best friend who I tried to give an independent story. Who would correct my MC and scold the cousin. The one who represents someone in real life who I'm not going to mention-no way.

To Mierda (whose name is pronounced) /mida/: the overactive cousin whose wedding played a huge part of Camsy's life.

To Marcus: The one who was going to give my Simone a separate story and who succeeded at it.

To Shawn: the man after Mierda's heart. The one whose name came from the depths of mine.

To Mrs Wellington: who was insecure for her son's sake.

To Mr Wellington: who always took his wife's side.

To Aunt Alice and Uncle Donovan; who I almost forgotten to pen down(lol)

To Trent: my not-so-little one who I'm going to give a deserved ending.

To Liam and the rest of her thirteen boyfriends: who helped build my main character into a strong lead. Who I wish I could write about.

To Elle: who was ready to die for love.

To Cam's Mom and Dad: whose first names weren't mentioned throughout the book but never ceased to provide love.

And to all my readers, supporters, friends and wattpad backbone.

birdeyze. For your constant support, comments, votes and just your presence. For your priceless friendship. For the love of Camsy and Parker

Henny-Fried for fishing out the particular line that made this book's title.

sunraywriter. For your cheer and constant push to perfection.

Books_321 Elise_Brewer romancerxxd2 tin2rh7 Enigmatic-11 GargiBorate. Hil-adde renee_gowda

Tricia-DS Yin-Mika TheLitty izabella4286 omotolaariyo55 Estherville123

...and everyone else who contributed to this book one way or the other ❤️ a huge heart to all of you. (I'm sorry, but I couldn't mention everyone. Even if your name isn't here, your support means a lot to me).

To you who is reading this: thank you so much, for giving The Wedding Effect a chance, and I hope you liked it, even if it was just a little. If you did like the book, even in the slightest, and you want to support this Author here, be sure to vote on all the chapters (if you haven't already).

I plan on putting up some bonus chapters in Parker's POV(some of the scenes are already in the book but some give us a glimpse of the future for Camsy and Parker). Once that's a available, it'd be awesome if you could check it out as well. Just scroll (or swipe) to the next chapter and let's see what's going on in Parker's head.

Finally, if you haven't followed me yet, what are you waiting for?:) Click the follow button so you'll get updated on all the cool stuff I have planned for you lovely readers, including the date of the sequel release and a few sneak-peeks ofc:)

Wattpad AOFunke
Instagram AO_Funke

Lots of love and chocolate♡