A/N

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!

Ok hi know what I'm doing now. So because I have school, I'll do the next chapter of Yuta X Nct 127. But that isn't all. I have now decided that I'm going to carry on with this story and still take requests but I am gonna make a new book which is called- I don't actually know what it's going to be called, if you have any ideas of what the book can be called I'll pick the best one!

The new book is going to be a groupchat of all members of nct (ot23) but I don't wanna name it 'nct groupchat' I want it to be something more exciting so more people can read it.

I've chose to do a groupchat as I love reading them; they're really funny.  A couple of my favourites are: "cooked" and "What the fuck is going on" I'm sorry to whoever these belong to but I don't know who they are by so if you are interested just search up either 'nct groupchat' or the name of the book you want to read.

I will make sure to update my book after I have finished school and I will make a new book soon!

Remember I do need some titles for my new book which is an nct ot23 groupchat, so if you have any ideas pls comment them and I might be able to pick your one!

Bye and pls comment titles for my new book pls!!!!