Yuta X Nct 127 Pt. 3

Once Yuta was ready he came out of his room to find everyone else waiting for him in the living room. He walked downstairs and everyone turned to him. He smiled and everyone smiled as well. Everybody left the house and got into their van. They drove off to where their concert took place. The whole ride was silent until....... "Yuta have you got everything?" Taeyong asked Yuta. "Yes I have I checked before we left" Yuta replied. "Make sure you have right now because once we get there I'm not going back cuz you forgot something" "alright fine, fine" Yuta put his hands in the air in defense. Once he checked he looked at Taeyong with a scared smile and said "T-taeyong u-u-umm uhhh umm i-" "Spit it out" Taeyong interrupted. "I-I might o-of f-forgot s-s-something" Yuta stuttered. "Ok so I'll just tell the driver and we can go back to get it" Taeyong said softly. He turned to the driver and asked if he could turn back around so they could go back to the house. The driver turned around and drove back to the house. They arrived and all the members got out the van and entered the house. "it's i-in my room, l-let me just-get I-it" Yuta said. Everyone nodded and Yuta went to his room.

Everyone thought he was just going to get something but really he was going to the.......

Where does everyone think Yuta is going? Why did he lie about it? Well I'm not going to tell you until the next chapter which will be tomorrow so you can suffer :)

Bye besties!!