Taeten Pt. 2

....... Ten shivered at the sudden coldness of the lube.

¦

"A-ah f-faster dadd-y" Ten breathed out. Taeyong went faster but soon pulled his fingers out making Ten whine. Taeyong then put lube on his member and rammed into Ten recklessly, without any warnings.
"Ahhh!" Ten screamed. Taeyong kissed Tens tears away and reassured him that the pain will go away soon.
"D-addy pls f-faster" Ten stuttered.
"Are you sure baby boy?" Taeyong asked Ten making sure he was okay.
"Just g-o faster" Ten panted. And taeyong did just that, he somehow went faster and slammed into Ten not caring about anything and just focusing on fucking Ten till he can't walk.
"D-addy c-cumming" Ten managed to say.
"Hold it" Taeyong said.

Tens thoughts:
Is he really expecting me to hold it? What is he thinking??

What if I make him mad and cum beforehand? Hehe I'm doing that I love seeing my daddy mad, he looks so hot and sexy.

End of Tens thoughts

And Ten did what he thought. He came without Taeyong telling him to, hoping to make him mad.
"Why did you come?" Taeyong said obviously mad but Ten just smiled innocently.
"Oh you're gonna get it" Taeyong said, smirking.
"W-wait what do y-you mea-" Ten tried to say but Taeyong cut him off by pulling out and slamming into him, somehow harder then he already was.

Once they finished, they got a shower and probably had round 2. They came out of the bathroom, fully clothed- well they were wearing pyjamas, and got under the covers trying to sleep but that went the complete opposite way. Ten pulled down Taeyong's pants and boxers and did they same to himself. He then sat on Taeyong, lining up his hole with Taeyong's member. He went down slowly and stayed there, hugging Taeyong while he was on his phone most likely scrolling on Instagram.
Their moment lasted a few minutes until the rest of nct came barging in their bedroom.

Lucas: Ayo wassssup!!

Jungwoo: Yah lucas! Come back here!!

Haechan: Yo wassup bitches!!

Ten: What do you want??

Mark: What are you doing?

Taeyong: I don't think you want to know.

Chenle: Why?

Doyoung: OMG!! Did you do 'it'?

Ten and Taeyong nodded.

Taeil: Omg the poor babies eyes.

Jisung: Well what are you doing now?

Ten: What does it look like?

Mark: Are you cockwarming?

Ten and Taeyong nodded again.

Kun: Okay let's leave and let them do whatever.

Everyone left apart from Yuta, Jaemin and Johnny.

Jeno+Winwin+Jaehyun: Yah babe!!

Jaemin: What?

Jeno: Come on, leave them be.

Jaemin: Why?

Jeno: I will drag you.

Jaemin: But wh- AHH!

Jaemin got cut off when Jeno lifted him up over his shoulder and walked away. The others left too so it was just Ten and Taeyong.

Ten : *sighs*

Taeyong: What's wrong baby?

Ten: It's just we never really get time on our own.