Taeten

Sort of werewolf au
WARNING SMUT!!
WATCH OUT FOR THESE EMOJIS: ⚠️👀😏😉

Inspired by a taeten one shot book by Tens_buttcheek. Pls don't think I am copying them, I just got ideas from it. Also make sure to check the story out😁

Ten and Taeyong have been a couple for over a year and they were complete opposites yet they still loved each other.
Taeyong was a bad boy type but had a soft spot for his only and only lover (aka Ten). While Ten was a cute and 'innocent' type.
What I mean by that is Ten looks innocent but actually he knows things that are.......basically he knows about sex but no one knows that he knows about it, not even Taeyong.

¦

Taeyong POV:

I was at home, in my office, working on a document but it was hard as all that was in my head was Ten and I just couldn't seem to get him out of it.

A while later Ten came in, looking like he just woke up, sat on my lap and cuddled me. I cuddled him back but after a while I pulled away and asked him "What's wrong baby?"
"Nothing I just want cuddles."
"Baby you aren't like this"
"I don't know what you're talking about" he said rolling his hips on my aReA which made me let out a breathy moan.
"Prince what are you doing?" I asked him.
"Oh nothing" he replied.
"You're needy aren't you?" I questioned raising a brow at him.
"M-maybe but you are busy so I'll leave-"
Before he could leave, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him making him stand in front of me.
I pulled his pants and boxers down and starting sucking on his dick.
"A-ah yongie f-faster" he stuttered. I did as he said and sped up my pace.

😉👀⚠️😏

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

18+ ONLY

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT PLS LEAVE QUIETLY!!!

😉👀⚠️😏

3rd person POV:

Ten came into Taeyong's mouth and he swallowed it all. Then Taeyong carried Ten to the bedroom and laid him down with his back facing the sheets.

Taeyong stripped both him and took off Ten's shirt. He grabbed lube from the bedside table and put some on his fingers.
"Ten baby spread out y-" Taeyong said but when he looked up at Ten, he saw him already in the position.
"Good boy" Taeyong praised Ten while Ten just smiled at him, desperately wanting to be fucked.
"Hmm so needy baby boy." Taeyong said as he put his fingers at Tens entrance. He put his fingers in and Ten immediately shivered at the sudden coldness of the lube.

¦

I promise the next chapter will be like tomorrow or something but I like have a problem and it's bad so I literally can't feel any limbs in my body, I feel faint all the time and i hardly eat, but if you think about it me not eating is shocking cuz I literally eat 24/7 like it's not my fault food is really ✨DeLiCiOuS✨.

Anyway I will try and post the next chapter but seriously make sure to check out Tens_buttcheek's taeten one shot story, it is *chefs kiss*.

Thanks for reading!💖
Bye besties/nctzens!!😘
Hopefully I will get better and will update more😞
I love y'all💋