Lumin

Taemin POV:

I just moved into my new place hoping to start a new life. I managed to finish moving in and unpacking everything. I wanted to sit down and relax or maybe even sleep but that plan was ruined when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and a handsome, tall, baby looking man holding a box of macrons.

Taemin: May I help you?

Lucas: No but I heard you just moved in today and I wanted to welcome you. I'm your neighbour by the way.

Taemin: Oh thank you, that's really sweet. Would you like to come in?

Lucas: Oh no no no, I just wanted to welcome you. I don't want to bother you anymore, I know today must have been tiring.

Taemin: No honestly it's fine, I insist.

Lucas: Ok you know what, fine.

Taemin: Yay!

3rd person POV:

Taemin stepped aside to let Lucas in and shut the door behind him.
Taemin led Lucas to the living room and insisted that Lucas should make himself at home.

*time skip cuz yo author is lazy as fuck*

The two got along with each other well. They had many things in common but some things they didn't and they both argued what is better and what isn't.

They talked for quite awhile until Lucas decided he should go home and let Taemin rest.

*three weeks later*

Lucas and Taemin went around each other's houses quite a lot and they got to know each other better which led them to having crushes on each other but they were both cowards to confess.

Lucas's POV:

Taemin's birthday was tomorrow but I didn't know what to get him.
Yes I knew he liked me cuz I heard him say it while he was asleep when I once stayed over his house.

I decided that I would just by him flowers, chocolates and Starbucks and the reason I'm buying these things is because I'm going to confess today.

I headed to the store and got him his presents, payed then went back home.

(hi its yo author, I just wanted to say how much I love kick back, action figure, horizon and all for love. They are *chefs kiss* also love talk is playing right at this very moment............fun🙂).

Taemin's POV:

It was birthday tomorrow and I was really excited but I was a bit scared. You Amy asky why I'm nervous, well it's because I'm going to confess to Lucas today. I'm ready for rejection cuz I'm certain he doesn't like me and he never will, I just want to get off my chest.

¦

Soz another short chapter but the next one is going to be where they confess to each other and..........im not going to spoil, you'll just have to find out😉😏😊

Also sorry for not updating this book in a while. I've been busy with school and my other books.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Make sure to wash your hands and wear your MaSkS.

Thanks for reading 💕
Bye besties 😘