Jaehyun X Nct Ot23 Birthday And Valentines Special

Again requested by my one and only bestie, boy_band_lover.
WARNING SMUT!!!

Summary: its Jaehyun's birthday and nct spoil their valentine baby.
That's all that needs to be said, leggo!!!

¦

T'was the night before Christmas- Jaehyun's birthday and everyone was planning on what to do while Jaehyun was our with his family as tomorrow they have to leave to America ( I lived in America for 4 years, that's why I'm here man! Ok I'm sorry).

They decided to do a themed party but it wasn't any themed party, because everyone in nct is now an adult they wanted to do a drinking party - I know very sensible.
They thought it was the easiest party as they didn't have to put up any decorations- except from ofc the balloons and presents- or dress up as too much. Also this was what the 'decorations' were like......

Ofc there is food like you can't have a proper birthday party without food, if you agree with me in the comments say 'Jaehyun' or 'dimple boy'

Nct apart from Jaehyun figured to put up the decorations early in the morning so Jaehyun wouldn't see them and it was all ready when he came down. You may ask what if Jaehyun comes down beforehand and he sees nct putting up decorations? Well let me answer that...... Someone will be with Jaehyun and watching over him (that would most likely be Jisung or one of the maknae) so if he does wake up earlier then the person would talk to him or play games to keep him busy.

It was now 9:30pm and the boys were getting ready to go to bed so they could wake up early and start decorating.
P. S the person who is staying with Jaehyun is Jeno don't ask why he just is😁

*time skip brought to you by my dumbness*

The time had finally came and it was now 5:45 in the morning (yes I know very early, earlier than I get up). They boys had got the stuff yesterday and somehow hid them from Jaehyun, who literally came in the door and walked into every room there was in the dorm. They got the stuff from wherever they hid it and started working on it to make it✨bOoTiFuL✨ for Jaehyun.

*time skip brought to you by The Foreign Swaggers rap*

Once the members had finished decorating it was 8:15 am, the time Jaehyun would wake up. Taeyong texted Jeno and imma show you the conversation cuz I want to make this long but I don't know what to put :)

Private chat between Taeyong and Jeno:

Taeyong: Hey Jeno you can bring Jaehyun down now just make sure he has a blindfold on.

Jeno: Ok hyung but where should I lead him to?

Taeyong: Bring him to the kitchen and I made him breakfast so tell him to eat that and ill do the rest.