Lucas X Superm

Requested by my one and only girl, johnnyafluffball she is fucking amazing, I love her! 💞
I'm also going to add a twist😉

WARNING MENTION OF SMUT!

Summary: Superm gets a bit ✨CrAzY✨ and Lucas (superm's cutie) walks in on-I'm not gonna tell you :)

¦

Taeyong POV:

Me, Taemin and Ten were in my bedroom doing the nasty but not really the nasty. We were so caught up in what we were doing that we didn't notice Lucas coming in until....
"YAH!!!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted.
We stopped what we were doing and looked at Baekhyun shocked. What we didn't realise was beside him, Lucas was staring at us shocked but his face turned into a disgusted expression. Like he knew what we were doing....
"Yah Lucas what's with the disgusted face??" I said smirking.
"I don't k-know" He stuttered.
"What do you mean you don't k-"
"Yah stop messing with the kids head" Baekhyun interrupted me.
"Excuse you I am not a kid" Lucas said offended.
Me, Taemin and Ten tried to hold in our laugh but failed.

*time skip brought to you by nct soft study chill playlist*

3rd person POV:

The boys had talked with Lucas of how he knew what Taeyong, Ten and Taemin were doing.
"I don't know it just looked disgusting" Lucas said.
"Lucas." Baekhyun said sternly.

~                                                       ~

I'm sorry this is short but I have to be in my bedroom and it's fucking hot and there's like no wind. I'm listening to the nct playlist above ^^^ and it's calming my brain down.
I also have school right now but it's online and I have nothing to do for science soooo I'm just sitting here, minding my own business and writing this.

Anyway, I'll create a part 2 of this maybe tonight or something.

Thanks for reading! 😘
Bye my besties/nctzens/my bitches!! 💋
I love y'all! 💋💌💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟❣️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤