Yuta X Nct 127 Pt. 2

Once Yuta was left alone he immediately wanted to wander around but knew he would hurt himself so he didn't. After 10 minutes Yuta eventually got bored and started to wander around (everyone knows what is coming next if you read the first story), Yuta was just calmly walking until...... Thud. Yuta tripped over the sofa and fell on the hard wood floor. When he fell Taeyong came running shirtless and checked if he was ok.

"Yuta you need to be more careful ok?" Taeyong said to Yuta, who was still on the floor.

"O-ok" Yuta wanted to slap himself for stuttering in front of Taeyong. When he turned around to face Taeyong he immediately blushed when Yuta realised he wasn't wearing a shirt. (Btw Yuta is still on the floor, he still somehow hasn't got up yet). The other members rushed in as well but they were fully dressed. Everyone helped Yuta off of the floor (finally he had been on the floor for ages). They decided to never leave Yuta alone again. Yuta ran to his room and got dressed quickly making sure he had everything in his bag. When he came out of his room all of the members were standing in the living room all ready to go, waiting for Yuta.

I'm sorry if this is a short chapter but good news is that I am still carrying on with this book and I will make a pt3 of Yuta X Nct 127. Also I will make my new book today once I finished with school or if not today then tomorrow before school. Thank you for all the people who are still here and reading this terrible book. I will still take requests of what ships in Nct or what group but keep in mind this is a NCT SHIP Book so pls don't request other groups but if you want I will make a book with the whole K-Pop and I'll add them there if you want to.

Bye besties!