Norenmin

This trash story is a fluff type one and I'm not going to tell you the rest, you are just going to have to wait and see.

3rd person POV

Jeno, Renjun and Jaemin was a happy couple and always made time for each other. All 3 of them worked hard to make money. Jeno was a CEO at a company, Jaemin worked at a restaurant and Renjun worked at a cafe and toy store, sometimes he also works at a daycare to look after children but that was a part-time job he did.

Renjun POV

I was sleeping peacefully until *beep* *beep* *beep*. I groaned at the sound knowing I would have to get up from my cosy bed. I wasn't in the mood to do anything because my boyfriend's have been ignoring me for almost over a week now and I'm sick of it.
I stood up from my cosy bed and went to my closet to pick out normal clothes and then my work clothes. I got changed and grabbed everything I needed from upstairs. I headed downstairs and saw my boyfriend's were still here but I just ignored them and got my bottle and filled it up with cold water, I then added ice and a bit of lemon juice to sPiCe iT uP a bit.
I headed to the living room-where both my boyfriend's are- and got my bag and put all my things I needed in there. They didn't even notice me when I did that, they were too busy on their laptops that could even spare a GLANCE at me. Without saying bye to them or kissing them, I just left the house and slammed the door. Now then I was sure I got their attention but obviously I couldn't see as a door was in the way.
I headed to the blue moomin cafe and got to work.

Jeno's POV

I woke up earlier than usual and hesitated if I should get up or not. I did it anyway and got dressed in more comfortable clothes as it was my day off. I went downstairs to see Jaemin on the sofa reading something off his laptop. I went over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek (which startled him but I just laughed at his reaction). I headed back to the kitchen to get something to eat then after I grabbed my laptop from upstairs and joined Jaemin on the sofa.
After a while, Renjun came down but we didn't pay any attention to him because we was planning on ignoring him so we could propose to him in a romantic but sweet way. Yes you read that right PROPOSE. We have been together for over 2 years and we decided to move our relationship to the next level.
We haven't heard anything from him for a while I wanted to look back to check where he was but I didn't seeing as I was supposed to ignore him not worry about him.
Later (but not that later, it was only like 5 minutes), Renjun came into the living room to get his bag but we didn't even spare a glance at him and I think he noticed because he sighed heavily. He went back to the kitchen to put his stuff in his bag (I think) and what really startled us was a loud bang from the door as Renjun slammed it shut.

Jaemin's POV

I woke up by my alarm going off, which was if you interested Renjun's and Jeno's laugh/scream. I turned it off with a sigh knowing that I'm going to have to ignore Renjun again but Jeno and I want to make it the most romantic and sweetest proposal so Renjun would like it.
I went to my closet and got changed, I headed downstairs to see no one there. I then got my breakfast and grabbed my laptop from the table, I sat on the sofa and began looking for sweet proposal ideas.
I heard a squeak and looked behind me but saw nothing.
I was too focused on finding proposal ideas that I didn't hear Jeno sneaking up on me just to scare me by giving me a kiss on the cheek, and he thought my reaction was so funny that he laughed but I just pouted at him and he kissed my lips and left to the kitchen leaving me blushing red like a tomato.
I ignored the blush on my cheeks and continued looking for more ideas. Jeno came back from the kitchen and sat beside me, I found a really good idea so I showed him and he agreed.

Here it is if you're wondering

Ignore the 'marry me' and pretend it's 'marry us' also ik it's not the best but I didn't like the other ones

Ignore the 'marry me' and pretend it's 'marry us' also ik it's not the best but I didn't like the other ones. It's also very simple.

3rd person POV

After Renjun left, the 2 boys immediately started planning the proposal, which is going to be in Jaemin's room as he has the biggest bed. Renjun is going to be gone all day so they boys thought it would be the perfect time to set it up. They obviously couldn't do it alone so they asked the rest of nct to help them and they agreed. Jaemin and Jeno told nct their plan to propose to Renjun and they thought it was really sweet.
All boys worked hard on getting the room done when Renjun comes home. They all split up into groups and done different things. Jaeyong went shopping for the food, johnten went shopping for the balloons and flowers, doil made the food once jaeyong came back, luwoo went with johnten and the rest you can decide.

Eventually, the boys got it done in time for when Renjun gets back. Nct left nomin to place everything correctly and after a while they were done and it was 1 hour until Renjun gets home so they got ready and looked like this....

Hehe I can't tell you cuz it keeps deleting the next bits so I promise I'll make a part 2 and that bit will include the smut part but not straight away.
I hope you can understand how stupid this thing is but I will promise, I swear for nct and nctzens that I will post a part 2 but obviously I can't do that now. 😔

Thanks for reading💕
Bye besties😘