Kun x Doil

Requested by my bestie boy_band_lover, she is amazing.

Summary: doyoung and taeil are a happy couple but they feel as if they aren't complete, like they are missing someone but when Kun comes along that missing place goes away and Kun replaces it.

Doyoung POV:

Taeil and I was on our date at the Blue Moomin Cafe that just opened but something wass off and both of us knew it.

"Baby i feel like our relationship isn't complete, I feel like it's missing someone." Taeil said to me.
"I know I feel that too." I said back.

3rd person POV:

The doil couple had this feeling for a while now. They met up with different people but none of them were the perfect fit. But that was until.........an innocent looking man walked into the cafe on his own and sat at a table not too far away from the couple. The couple looked at the man, who was on his phone, and decided to talk to him so they went over to his table and tried to start a conversation.

"Can I help you two?" The man asked.
"Actually yes, we want to be friends with you." Doyoung said sort of straightforward.
"Ok, sure"
"Wait really?!" Doyoung and Taeil said in sync and shocked.
"Well I mean yeah, you two seem nice" Kun replied.
"Let's get to know each other then!" Taeil said surprising the other two.
"Ok, hi my name is Kun ummm I'm 25 years old and some people say I look innocent and I guess thats it."
"Ooooo interesting, k taeil you go."
"Hi my name is taeil, I'm years old and that's it"
"Ok my turn, my name is Kim Doyoung and I'm 25 years old."
"Oh cool."

We sat in a comfortable silence as we waited for our food to come...

Sorry this is a short chapter but I'll make a part 2 and I hope this is good so far. I know it isn't much but its something and I won't forget to make another part of this.
I hope everyone is safe and pls do keep washing your hands and when going out stay 2 metres apart from other people.

Thanks for reading!♡
Bye besties/nctzens!<3