- Assassin's Job -

Y/n's POV

"Y/n?" A man in a suit called me.
The
"Yeah?"
"The boss have another mission for you."
"Give me the folder and I'll complete it right away."
"That's the best assasin's fighting spirit eyy?" Lisa just jumped out of nowhere and I'm all ready to knock her out in a punch.
"Next time, if you don't want to be punched, Don't startle me? Got it?"
"Yess mate!" I rolled my eyes and went to the venue where I would do my job.

+++

Mission:
[Kill the women who owns KIM corporation. She has cat eyes and a sexy figure. *insert picture*]

Well that was a detailed note from boss? (insert sarcasm)

I went to my position. I'm in the rooftop while they're on the other building having a party. I look at the scope and looking each one of them. I found a women who looks like in her 20's? and she's wearing a black dress. She looks stunning and perfect. She's so ho- OKAY SELF! FOCUS ON THE JOB!

I'm focusing on aiming at her but I'm so concern on aiming her head. I don't want her injured. This is my job, I gotta do it to live. I'm ready to shoot at her but my phone suddenly rang and fire the gun at the table. All of them panicked and so do I. I messed up the job!!?!?!?! I look at the caller and it was the bodyguard earlier?

[Phonecall]
"Hello?"
"Keep the person shut, kidnap her instead."
"I'm an assasin, that isn't my jo-"
"The boss ordered"

[Call ended]

Fucking bastard, now whut?

+++

I changed my outfit and went inside the building. I checked the rooftop and everyone was panicking. I can't find the girl. I went downstairs and look at every room but it was empty. Not until I opened the room of 1696. A girl pulled me inside and....FUCK THIS IS THE GIRL?!?!!? She grabbed my t-shirt and pushed me in the wall. That was hot but...

"Who are you?" WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO YOW?????

"U-uhm...I'm the daughter of CEO manoban." I'm sorry Lisa

"oh- I'm sorry. I hadn't recognize you." She let go of me but I'm not done yet with my mission. I'm not good at this but I got a plan. I pushed her in the wall and look deeply in her eyes.

"W-what a-are yo-

"Mind telling me your name?"

"J-jennie K-kim"

"How about we change your surname into mines? That would be better isn't it?" I smirk and wink at her.

"You naughty girl."

Yeah, you can continue it.

A/N: I got a problem uploading this one aish