- Ms. Badass -

Y/N POV

"Hey y/n/n~ ready for the first day of school?" Rosé said

"Yeah, I hope it's not boring like usual."

"You didn't make it boring since we always bully nerds haha" Lisa said

"Yeah but I'm too tired for shits. Maybe I'll just do that if someone mess up with me"

"Well, if you say so." They said in unison.

We enter the campus, most of the crowd are screaming. Of course, because of us!
While were walking in the hallway, a girl bumped in my left shoulder. First of all, what the heck?
She dropped all the books she's carrying. Guess she's a nerd.

"Watch were you're going nerdy."

"Sorr-"

"Hey bitch, don't you ever touch this sexy body of hers. Got it?"

"I'm reall-" the girl slapped the nerd. Whut the?

"Hey that's enough. She just bumped into me. You don't have to slap her!? Now get lost!"

"I'm s-"

"I said get lost! Are you deaf?" And she run. Huh! You think you'll defeat me.

"Pick her things, after that let's go" I said to my friends.

A lot of people are gossiping about what happened. It really triggers my nerves!!!! The fuck?

"Dude? Did you just save her from thay bitch?" rosé asked.

"Yeah, She just bumped into me nothing more. But she took it seriously"

"And...WHEN DID YOU CARE ABOUT THOSE GURLS??? There so many girls bumoing into you before but you always shout or get angry at them?" Lisa asked.

"That's enough. I'm tired of hearing those things"

"O-okay." Did I say something wrong and their stuttering?

~ L U N C H T I M E ~

Author's POV

Y/n's two best friend are talking while y/n minding her own world. Thinking of why she did that. It's really unexplainable.

"Hey bro! That's the nerd right? What if I tried to talk to her and court her?" Lisa said.

"Do you think it would work? Were known as school's badass." Rosé said

"My charms would work you know!"

"What do you think y/n?"

"Yow y/n/n?"

"EARTH TO Y/N!!" They said in unison. Y/n flinched.

"What?"

"You've been spacing out!"

"Yeah, you good?"

"Yeah I'm alright"

"Anyways, were talking if I could court that nerd you saved earlier."

"What? Why?"

"Uhm something wrong y/n?"

"No. Nothing. It's just....why her?"

"Nothing we just wanted to play with her."

"Uhm a-ahh sure"

"Great let's start tomorrow shall we?"

"Btw what's her name?"

"I ask some of her classmates, they said she's Jennie Kim." What a beautiful na- WTF?!

~ D I S M I S S A L ~

Y/n POV

"So...I'll just talk to her"

Wow? Seriously another girl to play with her feelings? Wtf men.! We looked at them talking. She's laughing with her. Why though? Why? Why it hurts me? Did I do something wrong? Or is it a bad idea I let my friend talk to her? Or am I in- NO WAYYYY!!!! It's just....she's pretty even though she's a nerd. Her sexy body even though she's wearing long sleeves and fitted jeans, it still suit her. Her eyes....her beautiful cat eyes..suit her so much. Her lip-

"Y/N!!!!" Rosé shouted.

"Sorry, What is it?"

"Meennn, you've been spacing out while I'm here wasting my saliva talking to you!"

"Sorry it's just..thinking of something"

"What's that something huh?" Wiggling her eyebrows with a plastered smirk in her lips.

"Nothing. I wanna go home now." And with that, I ran into my house.

"Y/n what the hell is wrong with you? If you love her then win her heart and if you don't then stop using her as a distraction!!!" I said in myself.

~

Y/n's POV

Days had passed, my feelings haven't. Then it's sure. I'll court you and win your heart.

"Hey guys!" Lisa popped up out of nowhere.

"Geez! Lis can you stop that!?" Rosé said

"Sorry....but guess what?"

"What?" We said in unison.

"Me and that nerd are officially together!!!" When my bestfriend mentioned that...my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"WHAT?" I shouted

"Aren't you happy? Is something wrong?"

"Oh sorry! It's nothing."

"Okay. Gotta go to my girl."

"Hey lis wait a minute." I went to her ear and whispered....

"Please take care of her, I don't want her broken" and with that I left.

~

I'm here at the rooftop. Why is this happening? I'm not supposed to be hurt! I shouldn't be!! This is unfair!
I like her and she didn't cause she likes my bestfriend. Why didn't you choose me? I chose you but secretly. Life is really unfair.

"Hey~" I turn around and.....