! The Prank War ! | y/n |

Y/n's POV

What a wonderful day it iz. I wonder what my baby is doing? Orrr what should I do to her? :>
Hm what should I do to make Jennie scare? Should I buy a hedgehog? Or should I just make her jump by scaring her? A clown would be nice mwehehe.

Jennie's POV

Arghh- Finally our practice just finished!!! I wonder what my baby is doing?

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa called.
"Why lis?" I asked.
"Can we go to Y/n's house?" Lisa asked.
"Why?" I reply.
"I miss y/n unnie :<" she pouted.
"*sigh fine." I sighed in defeat. They do miss her.
"YEHEY! UNNIES WE CAN GO TO Y/N''S HOUSE!!" Lisa shouted.
"Really?!" Rose said.
"Jennie unnie just gave me permission mwehe." Lisa said.
"That's good! Let's take out food for y/n as well." Jisoo said with a smile.

I can't have alone time with my baby :< even though, I'm the one who's gonna meet her first hehe.

Y/n's POV

So I already bought this clown outfit and the mask. This is a huge mask since I don't want to put make up on but I planned that I put make up under my mask so that when she lift it up IT WOULD BE EPIC HAHAHA! I just put a long stem in my mouth, I don't really know how to explain this but this is color red hehe. I put black in my eyes. The one that look like a clown or a psycho. Then I put my mask on.

*A F E W M I N U T E S L A T E R (insert spongebob's meme)

Still Y/n's POV

*Dingdong

Oh shi- nevermind...I was born ready anyways. My heart goes BADUMP BADUMP each step close to the door. I open the door slowly then pulled it quick.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

I totally forgot that I was a clown-

Jennie's POV
We went out of the van with the girls. We said to the manager that we would stay the night in my baby's house so that I could spend time with her, at least.

"Unnie you go first, you should surprise YOUR Y/n. :>" Rose said. I send her a smirk. I totally agree at her actually.

I pressed the dingdong bell....

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*Thud

And yes...

The three of them passed out.

Jisoo's POV

Oh God-

"Thanks Y/n that didn't made me faint. Unlike these 3 who's barely awake because of you." She just giggled. Wow, gladly I'm not scared of clowns.

Y/n's POV

I carried them towards the living room. I remember the scenario earlier. Don't judge me but they're faces were so effing funny HAHAHAHAHAHA. They were like-

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" oh holy shi-

*pow pow pow

*beng! HAHAHA (it's nothing really, just continue hehe)

"Oww what was that for?" I look at them.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT MAKE UP FOR?" Lisa said.

"Uhm- I just wanted it hehe."

"I nearly slapped her earlier though."

Flashback......

Jisoo's POV

"Y/n let me help you taking off your mask."

"Thanks unnie."

I helped her take off it. But when I lift it up....

*slap!

"Ouch! Unnie what was that for?"

"I-I thought y-you were a different person, sorry hihi."

Flashback ended...

*back to Y/n's POV

"Oh please unnie, you did slap me. THAT WASN'T NEARLY"

"Heh, sarreh not sorry."

Jennie's POV

oOoh~ is this how you wanna play Y/n-ssi? Game on...

A/N: I'd be posting another oneshot, it's for you because you special~ yieeeee HAHAHA

I was literally laughing writing these and imagining their faces. Oh god I can't- HAHAHAHAHHA