- The writer is my Lover -

Jennie's POV

"Hey jen!" This manobang called me after leaving me in the food court.
"Hey jen you're ass manobal! Where have you been?" I asked.
"a-ah..I-I was.. uhm.." now look who's stuttering.
"Y-you know jen! There is a book signing on the ground floor so we should check it out!" She said. I don't even get to reply, she already pulled me there! Nice pull bang head.

Lisa's POV
I pulled Jennie towards the ground floor. Jisoo and Rose was already there. Her ex was the author of the famous book "Forever with Ms.Kim"!? How could they broke up without us knowing huhu. Anyways, this dumpling unnie keeps on asking why do we need to go and why am I not answering. Obviously, I need you two to talk. We still miss the y/n and Jennie bed time stories. WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS THEIR LOVE STORY OKAY? Your mind is kinda ya' know? Hehe, for some. Anyways, we got here in the ground floor and I was looking for those two dorks and finally they got us a ticket!

"So, you able to grab Jennie?" Rose whispered while Jisoo distract jennie from her complains.

"Yup, I just drag her out of nowhere." I grinned while rose unnie face palmed.

"Come on guys, we got to line up!" Jisoo said. We gladly followed as our plan is flowing flawlessly mwehehe.

Jennie's POV
What the heck is this dorkies planning? Why do they suddenly want a book signing when they just bought the book? It's clearly new!! I look around to see in the poster the author of the book. S-she's my ex? HA! I know you're plan now!!

"Okay, I'm out of this stupid plan of yours. Lalisa." I said.

"No can do unnie." She said and grinned. I ignore her and walk back but the guard didn't allowed me to walk out.

"Sir, excuse me. I'm out of this line." I said but he didn't nudge.

"Sorry miss, no backing up. That is a sign of disrespecting the author." He said that made me frown. Psh, she's my goddamn ex! Tsk. Nevermind. I went back at my seat and these dorkies are grinning to me.

"Told ya!" Lisa said and I just ignore her.

"Next please!" The women said. I just ignore her.

Lisa's POV

"Next please!" The women said. I look at jennie unnie and she LITERALLY just ignore her? SHE'S THE NEXT ONE! This women is really something...

"Yah Jennie Unnie!?" I said to her.

"What?" She said.

"You're next!" I said and she just lazily went to that seat.

Jennie's POV

Great! Just Great! Now look at this EX of MINE in front of me! Hmph.

"Now, look who came here for my book signing. Hi babe!" She said smirking.

"Don't hi babe me, those dorks just drag me here!" I whispered/yell

"Oh really? Thanks to those dorkies I guess?" She said smiling.

"you know what? Don't sign my book. I don't like it." I said as she just gonna put the pen for signing. She look at me confused.

"Jen, hate me but not the book." She said and smiled. That smile is the reason why I fell for you idiot!

"Fine then." I said while looking away.

Y/n's POV

SHE REALLY CAME?! SHE FUCKING CAME???? If I could just tell her how many times I pray to God for her to come in my book signing :<