- The day I've been waiting -

Jennie's POV

T-this is it!!! The day I wanted to happen for all those years we've been together. The day I would wear tuxedo and she would wear her white gown. I miss her already 'cause I can't see her YET! Wedding rules sometimes sucks.

"Yow Jendeuk!! You ready?" The Limario is here with a chipmunk.

"Y-yeah manobangs"

"Manobangs Pfft-"

"Shush, You chipmunk!"

"MaNoBaL" Chaeng said in sarcastic way. There they go again, fighting but ending up in good terms. While I'm here, still nervous. I can't... What if she said no in instant? What if she just said yes because she pity me? I can't force her, what if-

"JENDEUK!!!!" I look at them confusingly and raise an eyebrow.

"We called you like a hundred times." Jisoo said. Wait when did she come here?

"When did you-

"When you're spacing out"

"Oh."

"Stop being nervous you big mandu." They said and pat me in the back cause hell yeah the ceremony is starting.

I started to walk in the aisle and people get's inside. I can't stop shivering. I'm so nervous.

"Hey Jenduek, everything will be fine."

I look at my best man/women beside me, Jisoo. I just smiled nervously at her.

"better be ready at your honeymoon than here." I widen my eyes and my cheeks heat up. T-that was too......rated 18.

"Jendeuk, stop spacing out. Your wife is almost there!" she whispered/yelled. I stop spacing out and look at the door.

The door slowly opens up...

Revealing my girl in a beautiful wedding dress.

If I stare more closer, I can't stop myself but to melt. Damn.... She's so beautiful. I really love her. I'm deeply in love with her. How she laugh and chuckle so cute, how she smile so lovingly, how she kiss me so soft, how she said I love you to me everytime, how she looks beautiful in any ways. How she look so sexy whe-

"Baby quit staring, I'm melting already ya'know?" She chuckled. I can't help but to smile at my future wife's sweet chuckle.

I bowed to her parents and held my future wife's hand and went to the altar.

(a/n: apparently, this ceremony is so long so I would like to skip it and by the way, I like the vow in the corpse bride. Credits to corpse bride hehe)

"Kindly say your vows to each other." The priest said.

"My lovely and caring future husband, if you don't mind.... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars. And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be. I will love you even at the end 'cause till death do us part."

She said and put the ring on my ring finger. Please stop making me soft Y/n-ssi~ she look at me so lovingly. And now it's my turn.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.
With this ring,

I ask you to be mine..."

Insert commercial vid HAHAHAHAHA

"MOMMY WAKE UP!!" I opened my eyes slowly and met with this tiny creature in front of me.

"Good morning angel!" I said smiling. She giggled, so cute my child ahh.

"Where's omma and your sister?" I asked.

"Kitchen, they're cooking." She said laying in my stomach.

"Come on, let's get up now darling~"

"Cewyy mi mamyy~" Aish this kid.

I went downstairs with this kiddo on my arms. I went to the kitchen and saw my two lovely babies. How can they be so beautiful?

"Good morning my wifey~" I said and kiss her cheeks. She greeted back and I look at her right and meet with a sulking angel. I let go of this another angel in my hand and she went to play.

"Good morning my dear grumpy angel~" I said while trying to hug her.

"I'm not grumpy" This baby said while avoiding my hug.

"Nope, you think I will let you go without a Goodmorning ah?"

"I don't want a hug!" She said.

"How about you give omma a hug?" Y/n suddenly said. And this grumpy baby turns into childish one. Why did this baby hugged her and not me? Yahhhhh That's mineeeeee.
"Yahhh Omma's mine" I said with a frown. And this baby just stick out her tongue.

"Little angel, can you play first with your big sis?" Y/n said. And this baby just nod then walk away glaring at me. Hmph grumpy!?

"Take it easy hubby~" She said chuckling. Damn, you still can make me fell in love more.

"But-

"Jendeuk it's your child not an enemy, so sharing is caring anyways." She smiled and I pouted.

The best part is She kissed me, I know it's silly but I'm still inlove with this beautiful wife of mine.

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES AND THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS!!!!!

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE STORIES IN AN INSTANT, YOU KNOW I HAVE SCHOOL SO YEAH!! BE SAFE GUYS!!!!!!