- I failed to achieve you -

Y/n's POV
It's already 7:40. I should go to her building right away to send her lunch. I hope she like this bento box I made. I'm not really confident about my cooking's without knowing Jennie's feedback. I started to pack her lunch and drove to her building where she's working. I arrived there 10 minutes since my house is near the building. I saw her.....My crush.

"Jennie!" I called her.

Jennie's POV

"Jennie!"

She's here again? For how many years will she court me? 20? A century? Seriously this girl don't know how to give up. She always give me lunch box. It was really delicious but I give her ok feedbacks.

"What?" I coldly replied.

"Ouch! Is that how you greet this cutie?" yuck cutie? You okay dude?

"Just go, stop ruining my morning." Actually this lunch she made always make my stress go away.

"Sorry, Just gotta give yor Lunch. Hope you like it Jen! Gotta go baby, Love you!" did she just? She just....Call me baby? Wew this s the first time she did that. Weird but cute. JENNIE!!!!

Y/n's POV
Gosh Y/n what did you do? Why did you call her baby? So dumb! (Lutang HAHAHAH sorry)
I went to the airport to have my flight. I plan to leave Jennie....

Nope never hehe. I'm a Pilot guys!!!! Of course I need to drive an airplane. I know I have looks and I know this FA's won't stop flirting until they get me. But too bad, this heart belongs to a CEO which is my baby mandu Jennie. I can call her my baby just by myself but telling her in front? Nope I really can't.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey Kai!"

"My girlfriend is coming here later. Wanna join?"

"What am I? A third wheel? Or you just want to tell me you have girlfriend than I am?" This dork...

"Noo....I just want you to introduce my girlfriend later."

"Sure. I won't get her since I have this girl I'm courting for years."

"FOR YEARS?!?! Why didn't you mention it to me?"

"Sorry to busy thinking of her every day." I chuckled

"Tsk. Introduce me to her soon okay?"

"She's not my girlfriend bro."

"I don't care. There so many girls around you who's drooling to you and now your trying to get someone's stone heart courting her for a year.."

"I'd rather love her than sluts. Ok enough chit chat. Need to work Jong in"

4 hours later....

I was packing my stuff to go outside when Kai called.

[Phone call]

"Y/n!!!!!!!!! Where are you? Don't keep this princess waiting!"
"Yes sir roger that." I hung up.

I quickly went outside. I was fixing my uniform while excusing myself for being late.

"Sorry I'm....

Late..." so Kai's girl is Jennie? Nice catch... I need to keep my smile. Always smile no matter how painful it was. She look at me shocked. Yeah I know, I'm your boyfriend's best friend.

"Hey Y/n! Meet Jennie my Girlfriend." I almost heard nothing when he said girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you Ms Jennie. I'm Y/n L/n. Sorry to ruin the moment, I really have to go somewhere else." I excused. I can't stand this for too long of course.

"Eh? Where are you going? Won't you join us for lunch?"

"No thanks. You two have fun!" I ran away and lead to my car. Why though? So she threw the lunch I gave her? Oh, is that so? I shouldn't have wasted my food. I shouldn't.....

Put too much effort 'because in the end......I lost.

A/N: IT HURTS OUCHHH!!! BTW BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK IS TOMTOM!!!! DON'T FORGET TO STREAM!!