(っಠ‿ಠ)っ

Let me title this uhm-

Idk HAHAHAHAHA

So first of all... I don't know if you're all angry or mad at me for not updating.

Well here's the reason... I took a mini vacation for a break in every social media. I kinda have a mental breakdown but Idk I'm this moody I guess. I tried to seek for help to my friends. I felt relieve but There's still something missing.

Plus, It's my birthday yesterday? No. On June 12 (Philippines Independence Day!). I'm not sure if I'm going to be happy because I receive so much love and attention. My favorite part there was when my friends remember my birthday but some of them didn't. And I kinda like when I blow the candle after my wish. Which didn't happen also...

We bought the cake after my birthday :<

My family and I just ate it. I don't know what happened but they didn't sang happy birthday or let me blow the candle. I guess they really just want to eat it. So I just went to the flow pretending that It's okay to me. I went upstairs after that and said that I'm just going to play online games. I just cried in my room. Knowing that I will just spend my birthday wish myself. So when it's 2 am I went downstairs and my family is quietly sleeping. I bought the cake out of the refrigerator and put the candle at the top. I know it's not a complete cake but at least there still some. I light out the candle and pray. I'm a catholic but no offense to christians and muslims out there. I respect you whatever your beliefs are because we're all humans after all. I just prayed knowing that only God would be with me that time. I thank him for all the years He guided me. I just ask him to make my dreams come true and continue to guide me to my future years.

I know it's a bit detailed but I'm sorry for not updating. I know I'm being unfair enjoying my vacation without noticing anyone. I apologize sincerely for my mistakes. I'll face for the consequence.

Anyways, I prepared 5 chapters or new stories for the next day hehe. I know I owe you guys I'm sorry again :<