- The day before death -

3rd person's POV

The young Y/n who is in her 15 year old was destined to die the day after her birthday. Everyone knew when they are gonna die. They can do stupid things before the death of them. The young girl like horror films and creepy things that can't be seen by naked eyes. More on, spiritual things. She was a bit of scaredy cat but she like new things. Today was her birthday.. She's 16 years old already. She planned to go into the haunted house where 10 teenagers commited suicide. It was an ordinary house with a backyard. It almost look like a normal house but there is a house keeper who keep it clean and new. The authorities couldn't blame the house keeper since the teenagers who commited suicide performed it when the keeper wasn't on duty. The young girl came and knock on the door. Suddenly, the house keeper opened the door.

"Ah hello! I always notice you everyday when you go to school. What can I do for you?" It was an old women.

"Hi, I'm the girl who live two blocks away from here. May I have a visit of this house?" She asked politely.

"You're such a polite young girl! Every student would always just barge in and say hello to me without even knocking and die right away after my duty." She said looking down.

"You didn't stop them?"

"How could I when they're destined to die that day."

"Oh..."

"Some of them keep visiting this house...you know, spirits."

"Can I explore the house?"

"Are you gonna die?"

"Kinda.. It's my birthday today." The young girl smiled.

"Oh dear! How cruel the world is and you're destined to die in your own birthday!?" She sighed.

"No no no... The day after my birthday is my death."

"Thank God... Come in! Enjoy it for awhile!" She opened the door.

"Thank you ma'am!"

She went inside and admire how beautiful it is. The floor that is red and shiny. The chandelier on the ceiling looking classy. There were music player or the vinyl. You can see old stuff but quite aesthetic for you.

"This house is really old but warm." You mumbled.

"That's what I thought when I came here also." The young girl look at the brunette girl who's in her right side.

"MS. HOUSE KEEPER?? THERE IS A CAT STRAY HERE WHO LOOKED LIKE A WOMEN!?" The young girl shouted as she was slap in the shoulder by the brunette girl.

"Idiot! I.AM.A.HUMAN!!!" The brunette girl defended. The house keeper giggles.

"Sorry, you just have cat eyes. Thought you were a cat." The young girl said while looking everywhere admiring it.

"What's your name?" The cat eyed girl asked.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I asked to."

'This girl can fight.' Y/n thought.

"You tell me your name first."

"Jennie, yours?"

"Y/n.. But call me baby instead."

'This girl could flirt. Let me play with it.' Jennie thought.

"Nah I want to call you.. babygirl?" Jennie smirks.

"Nah, call me mommy instead." Y/n winks and stuck her tongue out.

'Tsk. Fine I'll let her win for now.' Jennie thought.

They went all over the house talking about how these old things were made and the maker of it. More likely talking about the history of the house. They both like creepy things. Jennie is a scaredy cat but she likes exploring what scares her with someone else with her. She doesn't like to be alone so she went to the house when someone went in. There still daylight so she can't be scared YET!

"Why did you want to come here at the first place?" The cat-eyed girl asked while the two of them are staring at the big painting.

"Just wanted to explore creepy things and... do stupid things before I die."

"You're gonna die?"

"Are you dumb or what? I'm not an immortal."

"Excuse me Ms. Creepy but when are you gonna die?"

"Later midnight."

"Oh... You'll commit suicide just like the past teenagers did?"

"Nope. Heart attack."

"Oh.."

"I know you'll miss me, don't deny it." The young girl smirked.

"Tsk. I've just known you for the past hours."

"Yeah? Those were memories of me to you, still." She said as she walk to the music room.

---

~ At Night ~ 11:40 pm
Thank

"Your death is near.." Jennie said.

"Yeah, wanna go out to the back yard?"

"Sure."

They went outside and met with the cold breeze. The young girl's eyes were filled with tears looking at the night sky. She knew it would be the last to look at these sparkling stars. She sighed heavily.

"You know I just met you. And I really really want to know you more."

"Sadly, I'm gonna die in a few minutes."

"I'll miss you. Thank you for spending your few hours with me.. y/n" Jennie smiled.

"It's almost time.." Y/n said.

"11:58"

"11:59"

"12:00"

"Oh God thank you, I don't need to travel to bring you to heaven." Jennie said.

"What did you just said? It's already midnight I don't get it?"

"I'm your Grim Reaper, you idiot!"

"Oh well, hello. Now let's go-

OKAY WTF I JUST MET YOU AND TURNS OUT YOU'RE MY GRIM REAPER!?"

"Yup, that's right!"

"Okay so.. What would happen?"

"I don't want to hurt you amma escort my baby to heaven."

"Really, baby?" Y/n asked.

"You think you're the only one who can flirt?" The grim reaper smirked and they walked into the door meeting them with bright light.

-----------

A/N: I just wanted to right fantasies and I hope I didn't mess up making one like this.. T-T