- It will Rain.. -

A sequence to 10,000 hours.... maybe not? it's a yes..

Y/n's POV

It's already a 9:00 am, Jennie already went to her work leaving me with a note and my breakfast. She's still too caring for me. I wish I was there at her side every night and day. I wish I could return her love even more. Other than that, let's get ready to work. I need to get to that building so I could get to work with Jennie and her parents. I already have a job of being a pilot but I pleaded to shorten my schedules due to other works I have. I love being busy yet I won't forget to have time with Jennie. I ate my breakfast and went to my work.

"Good morning ma'am!" My co-workers greet. I greeted them back of course. Here in this building, I'am the CO-CEO as Jennie is the CEO of this company. I went to my office to put my things there. I compiled everything in order. I also fixed my coat and went outside to go to Jennie's office. Everyone was really busy doing their job. I reach Jennie's office and heard a noise.

"Mom that can't be happening!" I heard Jennie shouting.

"Yes it will! You will marry Kai and Kai only!" I think she's fighting with her mother.

"You know that I'm in relationship with Y/n, why can't you understand?"

"She's a she...she cannot give you a child!! End of the arguement!!" I heard footseps getting nearer at the door so I went far away from Jennie's office.

I went back to my office and started get to work. I need to erase those words from my head because it's starting to hurt my heart.

L U N C H T I M E

*knock knock

"Come in." I said while typing things in my laptop. I didn't bother to look who it was, I'm too busy.

"Hun?" Just as I thought.

"Hm?" I said simply.

"Aren't you gonna eat lunch?" She asked.

"Maybe later, I could shuffle this things if I took a break this early." I excused.

"oh, alright. I'll just have lunch here with yo-"

"No need, this is just for awhile." I cutted her.

"..o-okay." She stuttered. I know she hated being cutted but I just still can't accept the fact.

T I M E S K I P

I stopped to work at 3 pm when the working time stops at 4 pm. I just got tired early, this is my first time cutting job? Is that what you call it? Nvm. I went to the park to chill out my mind. This marriage thing Jennie and her parents are planning are so damn stressing me out.

*Ringgg

"Hello?" I picked up my phone without looking on it's name.

"Hun where were you?"

"Somewhere there, I just took a walk for sometime."

"Really? Without me?" I can feel her pouting on the other line.

"I guess? I need to go now, bye." I turn off the call and sigh. I really don't want to do this.

L A T E N I G H T

Jennie's POV
It's already 9 pm?! Where have she been?? I tried to call her friends but they say they didn't saw or meet up with her. I called her thousands of time yet she wasn't answering. I'm getting worried but she isn't a girl who does crazy things until it's me. Kidding! (a/n: what are you thinking huh?)

I waited for her until 11 pm.....

Y/n's POV

*yawwnnn

I just fell asleep inside my car and where a-am I? I looke in the window to see the Han River. Oh, I forgot I went here. I drove home and didn't bother to shout that I'm home. It's already effing 2 am! I walked quietly to meet Jennie in the couch. I startle at first for feeling her presence but she was asleep thankfully.

I carry her to the bedroom and put the blankets around her. I stare at her face knowing that this may be the last chance I could stare at her face this long again. Her eyes were closed but those eyelashes were so long. Her nose were perfectly cute. Her cheeks looks like a dumpling. Her lips were the sweetest. I just wish I could analyze her face longer, forever indeed. I went to change my clothes and went to the balcony with my guitar.

I stare at the sky....

Strum my guitar....

"I'll never be your mother's favorite, Your daddy can't even look me in the eye.
Ooh if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing. Sayin there goes my little girl, Walkin' with that troublesome guy.. " I experience them, all of it the lyrics were saying.

"But they're just afraid of something they can't understand, Ooh but little darlin' watch me change their minds...Yea for you I'll try I'll try I'll try I'll try" I'll try Jen.....because I love you.

"I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding, If that'll make you mine" I'm so in love with you...

"'Cause there'll be no sunlight...If I lose you, baby" I look at the sky once again.

"There'll be no clear skies.....If I lose you, baby" I closed my eyes slowly.

"Just like the clouds, My eyes will do the same, if you walk away..." Tears starting to drop in my eyes.

"Everyday it will rain... rain~ rain" I opened my eyes, seeking for hope that she was meant for me. But in all experience that I had, nothing proved that she was mine. She's just to perfect for me right?

I wiped the tears and leave the guitar in the balcony leaving a note with it. I step closer to Jennie to kiss her forhead.

"I love you, sleep tight my love." I said as I leave.

Jennie's POV

"I love you, sleep tight my love."

I keep hiding my sadness from her. She sang her favorite sad song which she said that she was going to sang it for the last time we would see each other. I guess....this is the last time, my love?

A/N: don't blame me but I'm crying while writing these... Huhu