- I failed to achieve you ll -

Someone requested for part 2 and yeah, I'm in the mood to make one. Kindly answer the question at the end of the story. Thankss~

Y/n's POV

I can't....

Why do destiny hates me so much? Why? I love her but she doesn't... I can't take this pain anymore. I maybe so sweet to her but I can also be hurt. I went to my car and drive it to my apartment. I called my sister for her to know what's happening. She's really supportive to me and Jennie but I guess it would end so fast like flash.

[Phone call]

"Hey sis?"

"Yeah? Do you need something?"

"I- ahh....uhm..."

"Spill the tea sis."

"J-jennie already has a boy frien-

"WHAAT?!?!"

"Chill sis~ I just wanna say, I'll go to states tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?"

"Why? That's how hard Jennie's impact to you?"

"I love her, but I can't do anything. She already love someon else." I said in sad tone.

"I think you need sometime alone so maybe you could take care of yourself. I'll visit you next time"

"Okay, bye sis."
I know I'm driving but nevermind. I'm me anyways. I was in front of my apartment and went inside. I quickly went to my room and pack all my things. I didn't want this. I falied her. I can't take the pain that holds to much daggers. I feel like I'm walking in knife and Jennie's in the end of it. I wanted to get closer but Kai won her first. My bestfriend. I don't want to ruin our friendship but let me get jealous for the meantime. I really need time to get this feeling out of me. I need somewhere no one can find me except my sister.

= T I M E S K I P E U - F L I G H T D A Y =

"Y/n!!!!!" I looked back and saw Jennie. How did she know? I broke at the sight that she's running with kai.

"Y/n please!!! Let's talk!!" She shouted. I ignore her and went inside the plane. This was a private jet plane so I'm alone here. I put my earphone and close my eyes. I don't want to drive the plane when I'm sad. I can't risk lives just because of my emotions.

"Hello Ms. Y/n, were ready to take off." I still heard that. Despite of this music that I hear.

I'm resting my head while looking at the window. Sometimes I regret leaving you Jennie but I think I need to be selfish for now. I can't break my promise to my parents that I would take care of myself even when someone broke my heart.

Let me sleep first...

...

"Hi Y/n~" I quickly open and widen my eyes when I heard that voice. I know who own that voice and HOW THE HECK SHE ENTERED THIS PLANE? Yes, SHE?!?!

"U-uhm....How d-did you g-get in here?"

"I beg the flight attendant" She said grinning.

"This is a private jet plane, who's the attendant?"

"Chill~ At least I could spend time with you~"

"Shut it, Jennie" I said in a cold tone and plug my earphones in my ears.

Jennie's POV

Aww~ She just ignored me, hmph. I wanted to hug her so I clinged and cuddle her. I knew she was shocked because of how stiff she is right now. Heh, you still love me tho.

"J-jennie there are seats on the other side. Go there instead on my side. Your boyfriend may suspect us." She said in cold tone.

"But I already broke up with him." I said then pout.

"What?! That's my best friend!! If you're just gonna hurt the both of us then go away!" She said. That hurts. I let go of her and cry. To be honest, I don't like kai when I said yes to him.

That day, was supposed to be my special day but I caught him.... I caught him kissing someone. I tried to forget all my affection to him 'cause I was so hurt. Then weeks had passed, Y/n came. We saw each other at the airport. She was sweet but I can't just fall in love so fast. She started to court me and ended up courting me for years.

I thought she would give up so easily like the others but she was different. Sometimes she would caught me with a man and that's actually my business partner. I thought she would be mad but she just shrugged it off and she said it's my choice anyways. But she looks like a sulking baby, she's cute anyways. I'm falling but I keep on denying it. But now, I won't. I guess I'm late for that because she's shoing me away. I love her, I always did.

Y/n's POV

Shit! She's crying....Uhm...I can't arghhh. I quickly hug her.

"I'm sorry" I said whispering in her ear. She hug me so tightly.

"I love you Y/n" I don't know what to say next. She l-love me? But why did sh-

"I'm sorry I let you wait for years. I've been broken. I just don't want to repeat it again." She said sniffing. I became soft all of the sudden. I love her too. I kiss the top of her head and whisper....

"What about we stay away for a bit then go back with our kids?" I smile at the imagination of having kids with this Jenjen.

"Sure honey~"

-----------

A/N: OK SO APPARENTLY THIS PART 2 WAS LATE hehe...
Guys not an update but can I ask if a smut is alright with you?
I maybe slow in update but I just want to give ya present hehe.
It's not actually my first time writing a smut but I'll try to make it better :))

Btw keep safe!!!!