- I'll be the top for now - (smut oh lala~)

~ oh my little children, you should leave this before your eyes notice something that you shouldn't know :) -

Y/n's POV

I opened the door silently. I honestly don't want to get caught by Jennie, 'cause I'm late. I just had a birthday party with Mina from twice. She's my closest friend, how could I say no? Besides she already have someone else. I carefully take off my shoes and carefully walk. I was walking through the living room quietly not until...

"You're late." (It was this moment that I knew, I fucked up). I slowly look at her and widen my eyes as I felt her gaze. (omae wa, mou shindeiru)

"O-oh h-hey babe...I-I thought you're asleep a-already?"

"How can I sleep without you? Where have you been Ms. Y/l/n??" She said getting closer.

"I-Iwas in a p-party." I said looking down.

"Club?"

"It was a birthday party" still looking down not until she lift my chin up.

"Myoui Mina?" I gulp.

"M-maybe?"

"Tch." That's all she said before she went upstairs. Nice, I have mandu to take care.
I went upstairs and saw her using her phone. She didn't bother to look at me. I just shrugged it off and went to shower. After I take a bath, I put the towel in my waist. I usually do this in my house only. I opened the door but...

*Squeal*

Jennie almost fell down if I didn't catch her. She put her hand on my chest while I have her in my arms.

"Be careful okay?" I said worriedly. She just rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom.

Aish, I can't take my girlfriend like this alwaysss. I want her sweet side *pout* . I changed my clothes but I like the ones whose revealing my bare chest. ALMOST. :> I just don't like covering my chest too long, it's like I can't breathe but it depends on you. Jennie walked out of the bathroom. I was sitting in the side of the bed where the door of the bathroom is placed. I looked up to her and smiled. She looked away but her blush won't let her keep away. I forgot I have my chest almost revealed. Aha, I think I got a plan now. Hehehe *evil laugh inside*

Jennie's POV

How can she wear a revealing pajamas??? And IT WAS JUST A PAJAMAS BUT WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO LOOK SO HOT ARGHH!??!?!? Get yourself together Jennie Kim.

"Hey babe~" Oh shit. That was too hott argh~~ Y/n please stop roaming your hand in my tummy or else it would leave a baby. Kidding.

"What do you want?" I said not looking at her and in cold tone.

"Uhm..maybe my midnight snack?" I gulp. I know what she meant.

"Go get it downstairs at the kitchen." I said trying to get out of this situation.

"But my food is already here? Can I babyirl~" Ugh shittt I swear I'm so wet.

"L-let's sleep." Nice Stutter Jennie.

I was lying in the bed when this cute little horny girl hover me.

"Argh what now?" I said irritated.

"Baby I need you now~"

"Why don't you fuck someone at the party?"

"I'm not allowed tho, You said it remember?" She's dumb sometimes.

"Dumbass. Let's just sleep."

"Nope, I'm still hungry."

She started kissing my neck. Please don't bite my neck, it will leave a mark tomorrow!

"Ugh~ Y/n~"

"Babygirl~ as I remember that's not my name~" She said while roaming her hand inside me. Argh why do you always use your dominant side y/n!?

"D-daddy~"

"That's what I like baby." She smirked while I keep moaning from the hotness her hands and her body.

Y/n's POV

I like her body this much. Although I'm not in the mood to have sex, I need this mandu to feel pleasure. I place my hand lower then lower until it hits her core. Shit, she's already wet from just a roaming hands?

"Too wet baby~" I started to rub her clothed pussy.

"U-ugh d-daddyy.....I-I..." I hummed for her to continue.

"I-I need m-more o-of y-you..." I smirked as I heard that. I don't her to pass out today because she have work tomorrow so I'll make her cum just for once tonight. JUST FOR TONIGHT hehe.

I inserted my 3 fingers without warning.

"Ughhhhh! D-daddyyyyy...." Arghh this mandu's moan is making wet too. I started to take off her pants to make me more accessible to her wet pussy. I continue pounding her pussy as she keeps moaning my name. I suddenly stop as I felt her vagina tightining.

"Why the actual fuck did you stop?" she said irritated.

"Were going to sleep right? Goodnight babe." I said as I kissed her forehead and lied down. I cover myself with the blanket but she harshly removed it. She sat down at my stomach and harshly took of my top. Wow, she's so wild.

"You think you can escape huh? This supposed to be your punishment baby~" I widen my eyes 'cause I thought she forgot about it.

She kissed me hungrily and I kissed back while taking off her top too. She's still wet as I can feel it in my stomach. She went down and kissed my neck while grinding in my pussy.

"U-ugh J-jennie."

"Baby~ I'll top you for now. You really need a punishment." She said. She then went down and pull my pajamas. She saw how wet I'am that's why she smirked.

"If you just didn't showed your cleavage and chest, maybe this punishment isn't happening."

"I liked to feel you being dom for tonight jen. Just for tonight." I smirked as I can feel her being hot.

"We only have short time but, I'll make it better for you." She suddenly ripped off my panty and She licked it like a hungry cat.

"Ugh J-Jenn..." I keep moaning her name as she keep licking my wet pussy. I like her tongue that makes me squirm everytime. Her tongue that feels hot under me. It was so fucking good that I can't take the pleasure because I want more.

"J-Jennie....I want more~" I whimpered. As I say that I want more, I was shocked when whe put three fingers at once. Gladly I can take it because you know, When jennie is not here, I'm masturbating myself hehe.

"Arghhh~ J-Jennie ppaliii" She fastened the pace as I tried to moan loader. I breathe and breathe until I felt something that came out to me. I cummed already. I looked at Jennie who's licking my pussy again. I was panting when she came up and hug me.

"I love you baby~ your so delicous. Maybe I could be the dom every sex we had." She said while giggling,

"Maybe but...no. I'm the dom tho."

"You're tired but you still want to be the dom?"

"As long as I'm at the top and you're te bottom. Goodnight Love~"

"Goodnight too Y/n-ssi"

----
A/N: I RECOMMEND YOU GUYS TO HAVE A HOLY WATER WITH YOU. BLESS YA!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING SMUT SO FORGIVE ME!!!!