Chapter 14

After shinso's match with midoriya the next match was todoroki and midoriya!?

But!!! Midoriya hasn't learn to use his quirk for attacking yet and his finger is already broken!!!! This is bad !!! Midoriya might break his body after this match!!!

Todoroki: I'm not here to make friends and I'm gonna get 1st place at this festival...

Midoriya: I know, but I'm not going down without a fight!!!!

Midoriya started using his finger with one for all to blow todoroki back with the powerful wind! Todoroki used his ice powers to stop himself from getting out of bounds!!!

They fought hard until midoriya yelled;

Midoriya: it's your power not his!!!!!

Todoroki: h-huh...

Todoroki started going into flames standing still at the same spot, until his father yelled

Endeavor: use your power shoto!!!!!!!

So he was the one that midoriya mentioned, I don't know what they have in the past but this has to end!

Y/n: cementos!!! Stop them!!!

Cementos used his quirk and made a wall between todoroki and midoriya, that made a big explosion with loads of smoke but when smoke went away midoriya was out of bounds!!!

Midoriya noo!!!! You ran down towards midoriya trying to heal him a bit and tried to stop the bleeding. You eventually carry him to the infirmary, you placed him down on the bed and let recovery girl healed him.

While you were walking you spotted endeavor, he was surprised to see you but he wanted something to do with you.

Endeavor: so your y/n am I right?

Y/n: yes? What do you want?

Endeavor: your quirks are amazing, and powerful, just perfect for my son. In the future you guys will make the best heroes with the best quirks!!!

Y/n: you want me to have shotos kid?

Endeavor: yes.

Y/n: look, do you even care about your son's feeling?

Endeavor: ofcourse! He's my son!

Y/n: he needs to make his own decisions not you making it for him.

Endeavor: well i want you to make the next generation more powerful to get to the top!!

Y/n: so your using me to get to the top spot is that it!?

Endeavor: ofcourse!!

Y/n: your a horrible father towards him. Good day.

You left him standing there raging by himself, but when you went across the hall, you saw that todoroki heard everything.

Todoroki: thank you...for standing up for me....

Y/n: no problem, and don't let him get into your head ok?

Todoroki: sure..

Y/n: I hope your okay after that match.

You left to go back to the stadium to see that bakugou's match was with ochaco already started, you also saw midoriya there with some bandages.

Poor him...I hope he'll recover from this and I hope inko is okay..she must be worried, you took your phone and gave it to midoriya you told him to call his mother.

After bakugou's match ochaco was straight to recovery girls office, jeez even he doesn't give mercy to a girl.

Next match is me and todoroki!!!! Oh god I hope he's recovering from the last match, he must be a little hurt from the last round.

But it's the sports festival so I have to try hard!!! I've been training for this!!!!

_________________________________________

Sorry for not updating, I had my exams last week and didn't post alot!!!

Sorry but next chapter is soon!!!!