Chapter 11

Today is the big sports festival!!!!! You were scared and nervous that you were pacing around in the waiting room. Then you saw that todoroki was declaring war with izuku.

Kirishima: woah dude, chill no need to do that.

Todoroki: we here to become heroes, not be here to make friends. It's not what we came here for.

Before anyone said anything iida came through the door and said that we needed to prepare ourselves for the sports festival. You were pretty nervous and tried to act confident.

Present Mic: now get ready for the first years of Class 1A!!!!!! And Class 1B and 1C also competing with the other classes!!!!!

Everyone walked out of the dark hallways and tried to look presentable for the heroes and citizens who were watching. You saw that their was a really big crowd, you were a wreck when you see this many people watching.

Then every class stands next to eachother to let miss midnight to explain us the challenges.

Midnight: but before we go through the explanation for the challenges we have to let the best scored students to give a speech. Give a round of applause for bakugou katsuki and Y/n l/n!!!!

You and katsuki went up the stadium and ofcourse you let katsuki go first.

Katsuki: I just wanna say.....I'm gonna win....

Class 1A: i knew he would say something like that!!!!!!!

Other classes: class 1A is so full of them selves!!!! Boo!!!!! They think that their so good!!!!!

Y/n: sorry everyone!!! He didn't mean that!!!

Midnight: it's okay y/n now it's your turn to give a speech.

Y/n: o-oh um.. I just wanted to wish everyone good luck at this year's sports festival and I hope in the future everyone will be great heroes for the next generation to make this world be better!

Then the crowds started clapping and cheering for my speech, even the other classes clapped for me. You were kinda relieved after that.

Y/n: thank you.

Midnight: oh my lord y/n that was such a good speech and I hope that inspired you students to become great heroes!!! For now let me explain the challenges!!

You went back in the crowd with your classmates to listen to midnight's explanation for the first round.

To be continued...

Sorry for slow updates you guys I'm currently studying!!!!

👌🤝✊