Chapter 15

Todoroki looks a little healed up but he's still a little weaker than usual from the last match.

Todoroki: i won't go easy on you y/n.

Y/n: sure I don't mind, but can you even handle this from your last battle?

Todoroki: I'll be fine, less talking more fighting let's just get this over with.

Y/n: sorry if this is gonna hurt.

He shot his ice towards you as you stay still, you were covered with his ice.

Present Mic: is y/n mobilized!!!?

You made your force field bigger and it broke his ice everyone was shocked that you were still alive from the attack.

you then use your wind Quirk and try to push him out of bounds, but he made an ice barrier to make him stay in.

You eventually got bored of trying to make it easy for him, since he's already getting weaker so you used your telekinesis power and took him out of bounds.

Present mic: y/n wins this round without moving!!! She moving to the next round!!!! Y/n vs Bakugou!!!!

Y/n: heh....this will be fun...hope your ready katsuki cause I'm gonna kick you ass!

Bakugou came to the battle ground and started warming up, you saw that he was energized.

Y/n: I'm guessing your excited to fight me huh?

Bakugou: ofcourse!! I'm gonna be able to kick your ass!!!! That's the most exciting part!

Y/n: hope you don't cry after I win this!

Bakugou: like your gonna win!!!!

He blew an enormous explosion at you, but you calmly made a barrier with wind quirk.

Bakugou: that was just a warm up!!! Now let's do this!!!!!!

Y/n: come at me katsuki!

He came at you in full speed but you read his movements knowing that he's gonna not use his quirk.

You also did the same since he's doing it anyway, you kicked him in the stomach which he screamed in anger.

You then went behind him to kick him in the ass, he stood back up and used his quirk trying blow you out of bounds but you pushed the explosion back at him.

When the smoke cleared out, you saw bakugou still standing he was about to attack again but.

Present mic: and bakugou is out of bounds!!!!!!!! That means y/n wins!!!!

Bakugou was in shocked and started yelling at ground on his feet, I mean he still got 2nd place. Like middle school anyways, it's better than nothing.

After that round ended everyone was ready for the medal ceremony, you were on the top podium while katsuki was on the second podium tied with chains and a muzzle on his mouth.

He was kicking trying to scream out of the muzzle, 1A was sweat dropping at the scene. Todoroki got 3rd place with iida but he was called in an emergency with his family.

Poor him, he worked so hard to get this far, I hope he's okay with family.

_________________________________________

Please read my other book🥺🥺🥺🥺