Chapter 35

Katsuki: like hell I'm gonna join your little club!! You're a bunch of weirdos and I'm not going to join you low lives!!

Everyone in the league was startled by the sudden attack but dabi decided to also join in on the fight. Though shigaraki stops him since katsuki is a new recruit to them, so he gave him a chance to settle down before getting himself hurt.

Katsuki: what the hell did you do to the other extra that you've captured!?

Toga: oh her! We took care of her real good! And she's currently going through a mega makeover! That's gonna make her into a nomu!

Shigaraki: since we got her, she doesn't seem as much of a use to us unlike you.
So i decided to turn her into a nomu ofcourse! That's the only way she'll be useful to us. The process is quite amazing to see, though we wouldn't want you going to save her won't we.

Katsuki: you should go get hit by a truck, you look horrible! And how you talk is unbearable to listen to, unless you love to just hear yourself talk so much!

Shigaraki was ticked off by what katsuki said and ordered dabi to put him back into the cuffs until there was a knock on the door.

???: hello? Pizza delivery here did you order any pizza?

In a flash the wall behind them burst open with heroes knocking dabi and kurogiri out then being captured by kamui woods.

As it felt like the heroes finally saved katsuki, and thought they won the fight. They didn't expect what was going to happen next, go burst out into the air from the league's including katsuki's mouth.

All might panicked and rushed to get katsuki but it was too late they were gone. They were suddenly teleported to the warehouse where the nomu were being made. But pro heroes best jeanist, were assigned to stop the nomus but it seems like they failed and the reason for it is because of all for one..

It looks the situation is turning out for the worst as we were in the presence of all for one the biggest and nastiest villain that could kill us any minute if he knows we are here right now.

As momo realizes the situation she quickly tells us "it's time to bail before we get involved, it's not our place to be here right especially with a villain."

We tried our best to squeeze out of the side path but all for one started saying "I know you're here"
We realized that we've been caught but I decided to check only to see all might arrive at the scene making all for one chuckling.

Momo then stated "we should get out of here while their distracted come on let's go you guys"

But as much as we tried a gust of wind made us realize that the fight has started and there is no way that we can out and not be spotted by the villains. We decided to stay put as find an opportunity to get out somehow but I quickly saw that izuku seems to look at katsuki who was trying to fend off the league of villains from capturing him again.

"Katsuki is right there, we can help him we can save him.. we can't just leave him there. All might is busy with all for one so we have to save him without causing a fight or hurting the villains at all." I said in a hurry, looking at izuku for him to make a plan as he looks back he understands and quickly tries to think of a plan based on how and if katsuki will comply with this..

"We need to let todoroki make a giant ice ramp that goes upwards, then I will carry kirishima using him to call out to kacchan so that he will take his hand and we'll escape with him" izuku says.

"But why me?" Kirishima says confused and curious on why he was needed in the plan. "It's because both of you had became pals at the start of our studies together in U.A ofcourse and he trusts you more than me" izuku say sure of himself that the plan will if kirishima was in it.