Chapter 27 ( swimming at school? )

After the 1st day relaxation you decided to work out and train yourself before the training camp, you knew that mr.aizawa is going to test us to see how we've grown since the couple of months.

Then suddenly you got a phone call of denki.

"In call"

Denki: hey there y/nnn!

Y/n: oh hey pikachu. Why did you call me?

Denki: well I wanted to ask you to come with us to the school. I'll tell you the rest when your here.

Y/n: you want me to go to school now?.

Denki: yeah! Meet us at the teacher's office.

Y/n: fine. Be there in a minute.

Denki: thanks y/n!

*end call*

You quickly dressed up then headed to school, you saw that everything was peaceful, very quiet. Since the students aren't at school .

You headed up to the teachers office to see denki, mineta, izuku, mr.aizawa and hero vlad.

Y/n: why are we here denki?

Denki: we're asking if we can do some training in the school pool! So please ask mr.aizawa!

Mr.Aizawa: what?

Y/n: its actually a great idea mr.aizawa, since we're going to train alot at the camp we might aswell prepare ourselves and not slack-off.

Mr.Aizawa: sure, just use till 5pm. That's it.

Y/n: thank you mr.aizawa!

Denki&mineta: yes!

Midoriya: cool so we're training at 3 in the afternoon right?

Denki: yep! Y/n can you call the girls to come train aswell!

Y/n: sure.

Denki: we'll be back at 3 so prepare your stuff and head to the swimming pool.

Y/n: yep. Got it.

After denki and mineta left, midoriya was still here and wanted to ask you something.

Midoriya: hey y/n, can I call the boys to train with us aswell?

Y/n: sure, they need to train more. There still lacking in certain stuff so the more the merrier i guess.

Mr.Aizawa: wait y/n before you go, the new student just arrived today please show her around. You can come in now.

Thats when we saw a girl walk in to the office.

???: h-hello, I'm the new student that got recommended into u.a.

Mr.aizawa : my two students here will give you a tour of the school.

???: o-okay, hi there I'm Sana Yamiko. Nice to meet you!

Y/n: nice to meet you Yamiko-San.

Sana: oh you can just call me sana, I've heard alot about you l/n-sama.

Y/n: y/n is fine thank you, welcome to our school let's start the tour shall we?

Sana: we may.

After the tour: at 1pm in the afternoon.

Y/n: and that's the whole entire school, I hope you'll like it here in U.A it's pretty nice here.

Sana: it is nice thank you for the tour
y/n-sama!

Y/n: I forgot to tell you that at 3 we have training in the school pool. So please take your stuff that you'll need and head to the pool.

Sana: oh cool, I'll be there as fast as I can. I won't be late I promise!

Y/n: may I have your phone number please, as vice president of the class I must keep tabs on my classmates.

Sana: oh! Sure here is my number! *****************

Y/n: see you at the pool soon sana!

Sana: see ya!

_________________________________________

Time skip to 2:39pm

The girls were already wearing the school swimsuits while we wait for the boys to show up at 3.

The girls were just chatting around playing in the water having fun until we heard the door open.

Sana: hello? Is anyone here already?

Y/n: oh hey sana! Your early! Come here and hangout with us.

Girls: who is this???

Y/n: girls, meet the new student.

Sana: hello! My name is Sana Yamiko nice to meet you all! Please call me sana.

Mina: hi

Momo: greetings.

Toru: hi there!

Jiro: what's up.

Ochaco: hi!!!!

Sana: I've heard so much from all of you, you guys must've gone through horrible stuff here huh?

Mina: yeah, but we are good here in U.A! We're going to training camp the day after tomorrow!

Sana: that's cool! I hope I can train alot with my quirk! And maybe have some improvements after the camp is over.

Momo: then I hope we all get some improvements in our quirks.

Y/n: I think we're going to train with with other classes aswell.

Sana: oh cool! Maybe I'll even meet more people here!

Y/n: well some people here aren't that nice so be careful. Some of them can manipulative ya know.

Sana: I'll be sure to note that. So what are we waiting for?

Jiro: we're waiting for the boys to show up, I think I hear someone coming right now.

The door opened to reveal our class president Tenya with izuku and todoroki.

Tenya: aren't you girls early today, well it's great to see you all here awaiting training lessons out of school time.

Y/n: oh hey iida! Your early aswell, I guess your excited for training!

Tenya: well I have to be early so I can stretch and prepare my self for training ofcourse! Oh! Who is she? Is she the new exchange student?

Sana: um hi! I'm sana yamiko, it's nice to meet you class president! I just came here to U.A today! And I guess I'm lucky to be training on the first day of joining.

Tenya: I hope you enjoy it here Yamiko, I'm Tenya iida. And this is izuku midoriya and shoto todoroki!

Sana: hi there!

Izuku & todoroki: hello!

Y/n: I think the others are here.

_________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this chap
Word count: 952.
We've got a new exchange student which is me, I'll show you all a picture of my character soon! For now I'm currently working on the art!
So byeeee

If you want drama on me adding my character inside this Fanfiction please go ahead and check out the comments<3