Chapter 12 (calvary battle)

As you guys put midoriya on your shoulders, you prepared for what's coming you knew that everyone is going after us so that means we have to get far away and get unnoticed.

You told fumikage that when someone tries to attack from the front, use dark shadow to block their attacks.

As for uraraka you told her to be careful from her side and if the opponents get close float us in the air and mei will use her machines to move us around.

But for deku he can't do anything right now since he can't control one for all yet, and if he does he'll break his bones...

As for you, you prepared your powers like crystal walls or barriers just in case the other team tries to do a long attack that might hurt the team for below.

You also prepare your shapeshifting quirk just in case uraraka runs out of power and to protect over band for the others. You knew that U.A students this year doesn't have many fliers so this is an advantage.

You looked at bakugou's team and saw that their group has some strong and capable quirks to help. But with bakugou's attitude he would come for us first, Or maybe if someone pisses him off then we're good.

Midnight: the battle will begin in 3...2....1.....go!!!!!!

It begins off with everyone running towards you guys, you quickly told uraraka to float us up a little while mei was moving us away from the others quickly.

Me and fumikage were shielding ourselves from the long range attacks from the teams, while you saw bakugou was getting pissed off by another team.

Good thing he's distracted, cause he could've blew us away with his explosions. You saw that uraraka was losing a bit of stamina so you flew the team to a safe spot a bit far away from the others.

The other teams seem to be fighting with eachother already, but then you heard todoroki said something to electric dude.

He's going to shock everyone!!! You quickly used your forcefeild to protect your team. You saw that the others were shocked, some fainted and got disqualified.

Todoroki's team ran towards us with an ice spear, shoot we gotta run!!! Todoroki tried to throw the spear at us but you quickly shielded the attack.

Only a few minutes left...come on......but then todoroki quickly took the head band from midoriya. Shoot we quickly ran back to take it back but just in case you used your telekinesis to get some points from the headbands placed on the grounds in the field.

You hid them in you pocket and got a bunch more while the team was trying to catch up to todoroki, you saw that bakugou was trying to jump at todoroki but the time ran out.

The team was really disappointed but you showed them some of the bands you got when they were distracted, they were shocked on how they didn't noticed.

Uraraka: thank goodness you got some bands.

Fumikage: I got some aswell....

Mei: well I guess that's good but atleast i get to show off my babies!!!!!

Midoriya: thank you y/n!!!!!!

Present mic was revealing our points and what we placed in, on 1st place was todoroki's team, 2nd place midoriya's team, 3rd place bakugou's team and 4th place is shinsou's team!!!!

Midoriya: omg!!!!!!!

Izuku was crying to much that he broke the floor maybe his quirk was crying cause he really made a dent on the ground. Good thing that the teachers can fix this, atleast we can finally move on to the next challenge.

To be continued...