chapter 19! (new power up!?)

Your p.o.v:

I've been training and it looks like, my powerful crystal form is in progress.

But sometimes when I sleep, I keep getting this weird dream about my parents the more I try to use my crystal form.

It keeps repeating itself, with my parents saying.

???: keep going and you'll find it, sweetheart.

???: my daughter. You have to train more, I believe in you. You'll be next on the-

I then just woke up without knowing what the next word he was gonna say...

But I have to train more for my parents! I believe I can do it! The more I got energized the more Crystals form around my hair.

Every time that I'm close to getting my form my hair glows and has Crystals floating around it.

But today I feel like I'm getting even closer to that form, so I got ready and went to the training facility as fast as I can!

To see carissa waiting for me with some food in a container, I took it and ate it. It was some spaghetti she made, it was delicious.

Then we started training with some hard spells from the ancient spell book of Ephedians.

There were spells for my crystal quirk, I can use my sword of ephedian which is made from crystals.

It was really pretty and it can slice into anything like metal, cement, wood, furniture, stone, and other things.

I can also use my other spell which is "Crysta-tectus" which makes a giant piece of crystal to block an opponent's attack.

"Crystal colidum" makes a row of crystals from the ground to strike under the opponent.

"Crystal existus" is a one-time spell that is like one giant solar beam.

There are many more strong spells to remember and learn.

After training:

I ate some of my favorite snacks while watching some news on my phone, I saw that there was a hero killer called stain... some of the victims that got killed by him were heroes.

One of the heroes was Ingenium.. isn't that Iida's brother..? Is that the reason he left so early when we were at the sports festival? The news said that Ingenium is in the hospital recovering, thank god he's not dead.

I feel bad for iida, he must be devastated after he saw what happened to his brother...

I think iida accepted someone's internship in hosu.. wait..isn't that the place where his brother got injured.. oh no... he's probably going to seek vengeance. I should probably go to hosu to stop him before it's too late.

I'm currently in Tokyo right now and izuku is somewhere near hosu too, todoroki said he has to go to his dad's internship so I'll use my new quirk the all-seeing eye to see what he's doing right now. Just a quick check-up to make sure he's okay.

Carissa: I've heard Ingenium got injured by that hero killer stain guy. I have a feeling he's going to strike again in hosu.

Y/n: my friend is the brother of Ingenium.. and he's in hosu...

Carissa: so he's probably gonna seek vengeance. I'm guessing you want to go to hosu to help your friend am I right?

Y/n: how did you know?

Carissa: it was the look on your face.

Y/n: when can we go to hosu?

Carissa: in the evening today. I already bought tickets, so be ready but for now, let's continue training you're to get close to your crystal form.

Y/n: okay! But can I try something before we start?

Carissa: sure.

I quickly opened the mini verse and took the crown with the letter on it, I closed the portal and showed it to carissa.

She was shocked at first but then she just stood there wondering what I'm gonna do next.

I opened the letter and saw familiar handwriting I read it with tears on my face before the last sentence said-

"Wear the crown and it'll help you with your quirk. Be safe my sweetheart and may all might guide you to a bright future."

-Love Mom and dad.

Carissa: are you okay y/n?

Y/n: I'm fine.

Carissa: it's a letter from your parents right?

Y/n: yeah... I miss them a lot, but the last sentence said that I should wear the crown. It will help me with my quirk.

Carissa: try it on.

I placed the crown on top of my head but then it was glowing and little crystals started to form around me.

I felt so much energy and power go through my body as if it was calling out my name when it was so close by.

The Crystals wrapped around my body and break into little pieces revealing a dress.

My hair was now longer and glowing with crystals, is this the new form that I was training for?

Carissa: congrats on getting the ephedian form y/n. I'm proud.

Y/n: thank you carissa!

Carissa: since you've got your new powers the ephedian book will tell you everything you need to know.

The magical ephedian book floated to me and opened revealing how to control my new ephedian form.

Book: hello princess y/n, you've finally got your form. Now I will tell you how to control it, if you want to go back to your normal form say the following words "power decrystalize". If you want to use your princess form just say " power crystalize".

Y/n: Woah! I can shoot powerful Crystals at long range. I can fly, use my sword, and turn back time. And so much cool stuff!

Book: If you need any help and want to call me to appear say the following words "ephedian book enchant ". If you want me to disappear just say "ephedian book re-enchant".

Y/n: okay! Ephedian book re-enchant!

As you say those words the book turned into a small size and made itself a bracelet, you took it and wore it as you saw how pretty the bracelet was.

Carissa: so since you have your princess form, let's see what we can do with it.

Y/n: okay!

Carissa: first I need to know if you can fight without powers, and can you parkour on crystals. You also need gymnastics to parkour as well just in case you are in a tight situation. Now let's begin!

First of all, I just wanted to say, you guys are amazing and also crazy awesome cause I haven't updated a lot and you guys made the book reach 8.53k reads!?

Thank you for reading and reacting to my book and chaps!

For now, imma just relax before you guys do anything even crazier.

Bye!

- Sana_Yamiko.