Chapter 32

Izuku: Madalaya! I know where Kota is!

Kendo pov:

I have to save my friends that got stuck in the forest, I'll have to apologize to y/n for sneaking off without her.

As I was walking back to camp trying to hold my breath in, someone came and yelled my name. It sounded like tetsutetsu!

Tetsutetsu: Kendo!

Kendo: tetsutetsu! Ibara! Where did you get those masks?

Tetsutetsu: yaoyorozu from class 1-A made them for us! Awase is taking her to the rest of her class so she can help them too. Take some we have a bunch!

Kendo: thank you!

As I put on the mask, I told the others to run back to camp while I stay back for a bit. We have to get back for now, even if we have masks we need to follow what the heroes said.

Kendo: we need to head back to camp-

Tetsutetsu: no. I'm going to fight, you two make sure they get back to camp.

Kendo: what! Madalaya told us to retreat!

Tetsutetsu: you were always getting on monoma when he talks about the differences between our classes but you feel it don't you? We're not the same, we all got into U.A. with the same exam we study the same curriculum. So why are they better? Isn't it obvious? Class A has been through a crisis after crisis and turned each one into an opportunity. They had so many chances to prove themselves. And come on kendo, a real hero doesn't turn their back to run from a bad guy. Fighting villains is what we do!

Kendo: yeah, but-

Tetsutetsu: don't try to stop me, we're in the hero course, and if we don't stand up now. When will we? I'm going to find these villains to show them what we're made of.

___________________________________

Madalaya: Kota! Kota! I hope you hear my voice, please come back to camp I'm sorry I can't come to you I don't know where your always running off to. Forgive me just come back home fast!

Kota's pov:

I was up at my secret hideout wondering what was going on in the forest but I stumbled across a man who was big and scary.

What am I gonna do..?

Back to your pov:

Everyone is in danger, I can't find kendo or izuku anywhere. They went to help our classmates while they can. This is a disaster there are many students somewhere in the forest and they haven't gone back to camp yet.

The first thing I should've done was find everyone and get them back to the camp. It will be defending against them and not attacking them so we will be fine.

Izuku can take care of himself for now and find Kota, I'll check on him after I rescue as many people as I can. Sana surely can help she ran off saying she needed to help our class.

I ran back into the forest on high alert making sure no villains were around, I need to destroy the thing that is causing that poisonous gas.

It's getting dense the closer I get to it which means someone is controlling it from the middle. It's not spreading too far so that means I'll have to find the person that's behind all of this!

As I ran into the gas with my protective energy bubble to keep the gas out I saw kendo and her classmate tetsutetsu. It looked like they were heading in the same direction.

Y/n: Hey!! Kendo! Tetsutetsu! Over here!

I ran towards them bringing them into the bubble, making sure that they were okay.