Chapter 36

As the media got told about the situation of katsuki being rescued, many people were relieved that the heroes won and villains were beaten but some were still skeptical about the situation. As for you, you were still staying with the midoriyas for now since all might haven't fully recovered from the fight with all for one.

But he was excused out of the hospital after he got abit better as I heard him call izuku wanting to meet up at the beach where he used to train at before studying at U.A and as we quickly got on our shoes to head out before inko got confused about where we were going when she was busy making dinner for us. As we quickly excused ourselves and left the apartment hoping that it wasn't an urgent meet up but who'd know?

When we arrived at the beach we saw all might standing there with bandages and an arm cast in his small might form gazing into the ocean. As we, I mean I walk towards dad izuku couldn't help but get teary eyed running towards all might until they both ran towards eachother as I thought they going in for a hug..

Dad decided to punch izuku in the face yelling "Texas! Smash!" As my jaw dropped not expecting the harsh punch to izuku's cheek Which made him fall to the ground.
"Dad what, the heck!?" I said as I helped izuku up while he was tearing up abit from the pain.

As izuku winced abit as he held his cheek, all might continues to scold him on being reckless and almost getting caught in the crossfire between the villains and then he looked at me. "And you, I trusted that you would be abit more responsible and hold young midoriya back if he did something dumb but of course you were in on the plan.."

I sighed and looked at him smiling knowing that he had to continue his sentence. "But you manage to escape with young bakugou without physically using your quirks to engage with the villains and I'm.. proud of you both". Which made izuku cry more from his sentimental words as all might joins on in, I just giggled at them.

Timeskip (tomorrow morning)

Tomorrow morning, dad wasn't home but left a note on the table which said

("Sorry y/n, principal nezu needed me and the other teachers for a U.A meeting.. probably about my resignation from being a hero and the kidnapping incident so I'll be back soon to tell you about the news.

P.s, do you wanna get drinks with me and your uncle aizawa after the meeting?"

Love, your old man, all might.)

After reading his note I sighed in relief as the school was going to take care of the situation and gain the citizen's trust back from the awful kidnapping media spreading around still wary about the league of villains.

I wonder what they'll do, but for now I'll just go buy some groceries since the fridge is almost empty and mama needs her spicy noodles, ice cream and cookies. I don't think dad would mind if I use his credit card and he is gonna buy me drinks after too soooo double win win.

As the afternoon went by, I ended up buying multiple flavours of buldak spicy noodles, veggies, chips, ice-cream, meat, and cookies for the fridge and also bought some cheese sticks as a snack for walking around the mall without eating breakfast this morning.

But before I could celebrate happily with my food, a text from dad was notified from my phone asking

Dad might: "y/n, do you have my credit card again? What are you buying this time?"

Which I replied "just buying groceries dad and a few womenly things for your lovely daughter ofcourse ;)"

Dad might: "could've warned me you know, I thought someone stole my credit card. Why did the bill cost up to 178 dollars though?"