Chapter 33

While the villains left the camp, the authorities were called just in time for us. The ambulances came rushing to find injured students in the forest and the building.

Many were injured, passed out, and suffered many wounds from the nomu, even burns from the fire. Some were safe in the building but others were in even worse conditions than I was. After izuku got into the ambulance he was passing out every second.

While I... I was fine healed from any damage but mentally drained and exhausted from all that has occurred, I couldn't rest when I knew that many people nearly died, and my friends were captured.

I wasn't harmed in any way so I decided to help put the fire out and restrain the villains and brought them back to the police. They were thankful to me for making the arrests quickly before they regain their conscience to attack again.

Police: thank you for helping out kid, but shouldn't you join your class to head back home? It's dangerous out here.

Y/n: I... I wanted to help out and give some information I have learned.

Police: Sure, now tell me what you got from the villains.

Y/n: the league of villains was behind this... They captured two of my friends, the name is Katsuki Bakugou and Sana Yamiko.

Police: what do they want with them?

Y/n: they wanted katsuki to join their league, while sana... I'm not sure.

Police: thanks, kid. Your information will surely help us find your friends.

Y/n: one more thing, the one who apprehended my friend had scars underneath his eyes, mouth, and chest, and he has turquoise eyes.

Police: I'll take you home.

Y/n: sorry but I think I'll go with my friend with green hair. I wanna make sure he's safe...

Police: all right but make sure to inform your parents that you're at the hospital so they won't worry.

Y/n: thank you, officer.
___________________________________________

*Dialing dad might*

All might: sweetheart are you okay?

Y/n: the villains attacked our camp, many were injured and.. kidnapped.

All might: ...are you okay!? I'm sorry I didn't go to the camp! I should've protected you all-

Y/n: it's okay dad, I've captured the villains and given them to the police they'll be in prison. But..izuku used his quirk a lot and broke his arms...so I'll be heading to the hospital to make sure he's okay. Especially everyone else who was injured.

All might: all right.. make sure to come home safe y/n.

Y/n: thanks..

*call ended*

As I headed to the hospital with izuku, we managed to get him into the emergency room quickly to heal his arms as much as we can. I was able to help ease the bruises but the rest had to be done by surgery.

I was waiting outside the door waiting patiently for izuku to be okay and healed. But I knew that if inko saw this she would cry her eyes out and be worried sick.

How could I just stand here while my friends were off somewhere with villains who can decide their death? What do I do now?

I'll wait until the morning maybe I could ask the others if they got information from the villains.

I can maybe track them to see where they are maybe? Shigaraki you will pay for kidnapping my friends. You'll never see the light of day if you ever touch them.