Chapter 17 ( picking our hero name)

Even after the festival we still had normal classes as usual until-

Mr.aizawa: today you all are gonna get to pick your own hero names.

He was tired so he let midnight come to help choose the student's hero names. The class was filled with excitement and but some were a bit nervous.

You on the other hand was trying to pick which name suits best with your quirk and sounds awesome. But you had to many quirks and can't pick one to represent your quirk.

It was between ephedia or xeris.
( you can choose or vote or change the name if you want)

After some students went up and present their names, well some of the names kinda got rejected except for tsuyu that had the best name ever!

Her hero name was froppy! It actually inspired the students to make their own cool name.

So you decided to pick ephedia " the powering hero " (cuz we have many powers)

Midnight: wow! What an excellent name and it's sounds so inspiring and powerful good job!

Uraraka: it makes me feel so energetic!

Tsu: the best part is that you can be very approachable with that name *ribbit*!

It was finally izuku's turn! He showed us the name and it was deku!?

He told us that he wanted this name even though someone told him that is meant something mean. Someone inspired him that it could have a different meaning to it.

You actually teared up a bit after hearing his speech, he finally has some confidence in his life.

Bakugou couldn't pick his hero name since he always choose something a bit overkill. Like "king explosion murderer"

What was he even thinking? Anyways you actually thought of a name for him so you used your telekinesis to give him a note that says " pick the name dynamite cause it suits your quirk :3 "

Then you saw him write something on the his small white board, he went to present his name and showed what he wrote.

It was dynamite " the explosive hero "

Midnight said that it suited him and it was better than the other options.

He looked towards the class to see you giving him a thumbs up. Which made him blush a little, but he shook it off like it was nothing. But you knew that he liked the name you choose for him.

After that it was lunch break you decided to join izuku, uraraka and iida for lunch.

We were chatting around having some fun here and there but you noticed that iida was a bit down today. Maybe he had some problems when he got a call from his parents and had to leave early for the emergency.

While looking at other tables you saw that todoroki was sitting alone again... so you went to his table and used your telekenises to take him and his soba to eat at our table.

He was surprised at first but he knew he can't escape out of your grip he was quiet about being with us but he accepted his fate of being friends with the dekusquad!

You started to chat with him a bit while he just eats his cold soba, even though he was having his poker face on you could feel that he was getting a bit more comfortable around our classmates.

A few minutes later we heard the bell suddenly rang meaning lunch was over.

As the students went back in to the classroom and sat down waiting for the mr.aizawa, he pulled up a list that shows us which heroes voted for the students to join there internships.