Light 'em Up

Hael:

Today we fuck shit up for Adrien. I've been fucking waiting for this moment. Motherfucker burnt a whole fucking allotment of weed and five of our fucking people to the ground. True we got twenty of them, but that doesn't let the bastard up for stirring shit with us.

And then there is little Miss Redhead, swagering around acting like she knows better than anybody else. She blamed the five dead crew on us and I hate the bitch for that. She hit the nail right in the head but that sorta made me hate her that much more.

I don't like not being able to protect people. The blasted apart body parts at the Haunted House were fucking gruesome. I hate that a chick died there and the first chance I get, I'm blowing Adrien's brains out.

Little Miss perfect, arrived a while ago with Vera. She's been taking care of the girls for more than a year now, when we have to go out to deal with shit.

Lara will stay in our house till we get back. She'll be safe here.

Once the girls are settled in, we pile into Aaron's car. I'd have preferred something faster but there's seven of us, so not an option.

And fuck me, Little Miss Perfect promptly gets in the back with me. She's in full black like the rest of us. She's in a closed neck top again. This one's sleeveless though, and I notice a few scars on her upper arms. I don't bother wondering how they got there. Can't go feeling sorry for this chick.

She has a huge motherfucking backpack like always. I wonder what kind of techy shit she's carrying today. Bitch was gone all of yesterday. Someone saw her hitch a ride with Vera and then she went up in fucking air. I couldn't locate hide or hair of her until she got here this morning. Motherfucker.

"Where the fuck were you yesterday?"

"Gathering safety nets"

Cryptic Bitch.

I've never met anybody this infuriating. This chick would give Brittany Burr a run for her money. Not that she has any of her own to begin with.

When we draw closer to Springfield boundary, a second car starts following us. Our re-enforcement. Oscar actually took heed of redheads warning and asked for volunteers. We have seven more dudes as backup.

I'm itching to get there so I can smash and burn shit and maybe blow the place apart. I'm prepared as well.

It's a half hour drive to the drug house. Halfway through, I see Miss Redhead turn around to check on the other car. I know it's not there though. We already instructed them to stay far enough behind to be out of sight. Bitch doesn't say anything though. She just turns right back and settles with a small smirk. She already knows what we did.

I can't figure this bitch out for the life of me. She sees too much, gets too much. And she's frozen like fucking ice. The only time she looked like she felt something was the night of the attack. She was fire that night. Furious, eyes blazing, hair a mess. Human.

There's this itch on my skin to see that fire again. I want to see her feel. Anger, misery, devastation, rage. I want her shouting and screaming. I want her sobbing and whimpering. I want her to just fucking break. And the worst part? I want to be the one doing the breaking.

That just pisses me off to a whole different level.

"Almost there", Aaron warns us.

"Just drive by the place once. It might be better to check how many guards are around.", Rachel says.

Victor's jaws are like rock. He hates the chick. And for once I couldn't agree more.

We draw closer to the drug house. She pulls out a pair of glasses from the huge ass backpack and put them right on. Then she starts looking out of the windows.