Special Chapter 🔞

"Oh my god yes!"

...

"Harder!"

...

"Hmmm... more~"

...

"Ugh yeah, yeah~! Right there, right-ugh omg!"

...

A loud groaning sound keeps on going in the room, with a sunset sight available on the big glass window in the bedroom of their new condominium.

"Feeling good now?" Lisa asked, appearing to be a bit exhausted after giving her soon-to-be wife a high-class Thai massage, literally using both her hands and feet to massage her wife's cracking backbones.

"Ugh yeah, way better now. Thanks to my professional," Jennie sat up then grab Lisa's collar by pulling her close and giving her a peck on her lips, "sexy," another peck, "hot," and another peck, "massagist slash Tiktoker." One last long passionate kiss ending with a 'Muah' sound by Jennie's luscious lips.

Lisa is completely stunned at her state with her lips slightly apart, I mean who won't right? Plus, they are still on their Tiktok live which they forgot about it clearly.

"Shit babe we didn't end the Live," Lisa mumbled to her girl but the feline doesn't really seem to bother.

"It's fine, so those bitches out there would know not to lay their hands on mines anymore." The feline gave a wink at Lisa before placing herself in between Lisa's legs, looking at the phone monitor and waving.

"This is Jenlisa and sadly, our Live will be ending here today, stay tuned and wait till next Friday again! See you bitches, ba-bye!" Lisa wasn't able to say a word when she's supposed to be the original Tiktoker of this account but yeah, they changed it into a couple one, and eventually, Jennie is having the control. Lisa doesn't really mind though, she loves how her soon-to-be wife takes control over her sometimes, she says it makes the feline looks extremely hot.

And there the Live ends with the screen blackout on each of their followers' phones, which little does the two know, four of their friends have also witnessed this erotic Livestream of theirs.

Mina is still staring at the blackout screen of hers with her mouth agape. "Honey, let's block them for good, they are bad influences, ain't good for you." Her wife Chaeyoung gradually approaches her stunned wife who's slowly nodding now gaining her consciousness back while Chaeyoung snatching the phone away and pulled the Jenlisa channel into the blacklist.

"We blocked them like months already, they were making out and Lisa nearly fucked Jennie in front of the camera." Rosé casually said with her mouth full of muffins and crumbs falling out from the edge of her mouth, "Wait! How come I don't know that?" Jisoo asked in disbelief at her girlfriend.

"I went to visit them when you were on a business travel remember?" Jisoo nods as in understatement then she turned to Mina who's finally back to herself, "You okay Mina?"

"Huh-? Oh yeah, I'm alright. Just, never thought Jennie could be this wild, and they actually named their fans bitches." They all nod in agreement, assume Jennie came up with the fandom name as 'bitches', literally 'bitches' since she's jealous about those women who keep on tailing her Lisa whenever they got recognize outside. There are also men wanting Jennie but since Lisa knows Jennie can take care of herself, which isn't a matter.

"Unbelievable couples," Chaeyoung stated, flopping down beside her wife snuggling herself on Mina's neck engulfing the scent of hers which cringes the other couple that's standing in front witnessing them.