Chapter 5

[Continuation Jennie's POV]

It's been a long time since I and the girls come to the club. I remember last time was with Mina's ex, Sana, who invited us to their second-anniversary party at the same club, but sadly they still broke up because some issues during that time didn't work up between the two. We got super wasted that time though, got to say her ex really knows how to party. Right, we invited a friend with us as well, technically it's Rosé's who invited her but yeah. She's called Yeri, a Kim like me but I'm older and she's younger. 

Anyways, Mina just dropped us at the front door while she's parking her car at the back. I can already feel the vibe inside standing here in front of the door, really miss the scent here. Remembered back then I used to hook up some hot ladies here, guess not this time. I already have a smoking hot one in my mind, just need some effort to get her. Me and Rosé are waiting for Mina beside the road when the sound of a car horning coming from behind us. 

"What's up what's up sisters!" It's Yeri, arriving with a convertible of his brother's, Kai. Not to mention his brother is a brother, and a hundred percent pervert while I'm an eighty percent one. Also, he has a huge crush on me but as soon as I told him I'm gay he gave up right away. He's a nice man though, loves his sister a lot. Kai kissed her sister on her cheek and waved at us then bid him goodbye, how sweet. 

"Look who's here! How's life Yerim?" Rosé asked while I was just aside listening to them, wondering where the heck did Mina go.

"Sucks, as always. Yah Jennie Unnie, no greetings?" She's wearing that fake sad face now, which makes her more like a turtle. I'm holding my laugh right now cause I'm sure she's going to complain more if she knows I'm laughing at her turtle-like face. 

"I greeted you with my eyes and presence." She rolled her eyes at me which I chuckled. "Sorry, I was just thinking where's Mina, she's been parking her car for 10 minutes already." 

"Maybe she went in already?" I frowned at Yeri's question and so does Rosé.

"How?" We asked in unison and gave out a high-five, tacit understanding. Yeri rolled her eyes at us.

"Backdoor?" 

"Huh, no way she never walks backdoor." Okay yeah, it sounds weird but it's true, just as we were thinking about her whereabouts she finally appeared. "What took you so long Mina!" 

"Sorry guys. Just met an asshole back there. There's tons of vacancy instead he chose the same spot as mine. I keep on yelling and horning at him but he won't move, either showing himself. He looks rich though, a red sports car, I don't know the brand since I'm not interested in cars and all I can afford is a Toyota." Mina apologized, her description of the car reminded the traffic early this afternoon. 

"Did you perhaps see the plate of his?" I asked but she shook her head as a no.

"But it's a red sports car with black stripes on it." Okay, that's exactly the same car horning me earlier then. I just nod without asking any more since Yeri complained it's really hot out here and mosquitoes are biting her, plus Mina didn't realize her presence until she starts to whine. We quickly went in and with the loud beats of the music, our heartbeats started to race and vibe along with the music and blinding lights. 

As soon as we get to the bar ordered something and find ourselves a seat at the corner, someone approached us. Turns out its Seulgi with her friends, she got two girls with her, one looks really pretty, if there's no Lisa I'll probably hit on her now, and one beside looks like a foreigner with blonde hair like Lisa, but shorter. 

"Hey guys, hey Jen, we met again." Seulgi greeted with her hand reaching out for a shake and we all gladly accept it. I can see how excited the three dorks beside me are, they grab her hand shaking with their trembling hands, not wanting to let go. Seulgi is just smiling, but nervously, with some small glances at the pretty girl beside her. Now I have a feeling she's taken, and she's taken by Seulgi. 

"Guys, let go already," I whispered awkwardly, just if they can see how uncomfortable Seulgi is right now and Mina is trying to flirt with her. I swear to god, sometimes Mina just has no discerning at all. 

"Ahem, so.." Seulgi cleared her throat when her hand is free again, placing it on the waist of the girl beside her, smiling widely. Now Mina is awkwardly smiling realizing she's taken, I just shook my head at her stupidity. "This is Joohyun, you can call her Irene, and also my lovely girlfriend. And this is Wendy, my cousin. She just came back from Canada a few days ago, and don't worry she's Korean and she can speak fluent Korean as well." She introduced her friends, I smiled at each of them while we all take a seat, but I was looking for something, well, a person. 

"Where's Lisa? Is she here also?" I asked out of curiosity, there's no need to hide anyways since they all know, oh wait, except Yeri.

"Lisa?? The great smoking hot TikTok dancer??" Yeri asked with her eyes looking like heart shapes, I frowned and smack her head. 

"She's mine, go seek for another one." I laughed when she pouted at me rubbing her head and mouthed me a fine. Then I looked back to Seulgi waiting for the answer earlier. I was really looking forward to Lisa coming here as well, getting drunk together and maybe she'll also spit out her true feeling to me. 

"Nah, she hates bars, especially clubs." We all widened our eyes, except for Irene and Wendy, seems like they all know her well. 

"How come?" Yeri asked with Rosé and Mina followed, "Yeah, how come?" Seulgi pursed her lips at the moment, I guess she's struggling between her mind whether to tell us or now.

"We won't say it out. It's fine if you can't tell us, it's understandable." I nodded slightly and assured her a smile. She smiled back and shook her head. 

"Nah it's fine, we're friends anyway. So um... it's because she broke up with her ex-girlfriend here, right in front of that bar." Seulgi said pointed towards the bar on left. I nodded slowly, that's why. But that's not a big deal, isn't it? 

"Her ex? Tzuyu?" Mina asked with Seulgi nodded at her. 

"Yeah well, it's not a simple breakup. Actually, she found Tzuyu acting weird for weeks and there's one day when Lisa decided to follow her secretly when she told Lisa she's going to her friend's house but no. Lisa ended up following her here, yet she still believes she's just meeting up with her friend but sadly she saw her cheating with a guy. Making out, right in front of the bar, tongues collide each other, fighting fo-" 

"Whoa okay stop right there babe, that's a TMI." Irene stopped her right away and smiled apologetically at us, my heart broke hearing how Lisa saw her ex in bare eyes kissing others, and a guy. She must feel betrayed, now I understand why she hates bars and clubs. I can't say I can get her feelings since I'm also quite a player before, but no sex, just making out. There are lots of questions running on my mind with her image combined, I wonder how she went through those days. Mostly, I wonder if she already moved on from her and if I have a chance to earn her broken heart.  

< ---------- >

[A/N]: 

This chapter is really just nonsenses that don't make sense at all, sorry not sorry ;-)  I really can't think up anything right now, my mind is totally messed up by my online hw :)