Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

Thanks to Rosé, I now learned how to use one more social app which is Tiktok. I really enjoy socializing through apps though I'm really shy. 

I'm the kind of person who can't even buy stuff through phone calls because we'll need to talk and hear each other's voices which totally freaks me out, but weirdly, I'm okay with texting. And TikTok here is a great app for me which I get to watch their videos by knowing them, and I can comment below which is a way to communicate with them I guess. Still, I'm just a newbie for this app, trying to be professional also following up with the era. 

It was just a boring day just as every other day, I'm on the bus right now heading to the company, watching the views outside quickly pass by as the bus goes on. Working with loads of work assign by my boss is extremely exhausting, gladly there are my friends with me even though we are in different departments. Got to say that there are weird guys around in the office also, not going to deny those guys are really annoying, especially that one called Mark. He even got my number from the employee folder just because he got a higher position than me and he gets to access it. 

Every time thinking about him makes me roll my eyes, it's just so annoying, plus others all stop when I told them I'm gay, except this prick. Never give up until he gets me in his bed, yeah well it's easy to see through his plan, those eyes full of lusts every time he saw me? Definitely a big horny perv. Aish ruining my great morning. I left out a hiss and massage the bridge of my nose as I grab out my phone and plug my earphone and click into TikTok, trying to fresh my mind by looking at some cool videos. 

Scrolling through several videos really makes me calm from my thoughts, well basically looking through some hot girls in there, then I stopped at a video. It was a dancing video, or should I say it's more like a clip of a movie. That girl is totally my type, but what's more is her dance, the body wave she creates along with the music is telling me to know her more. So I followed the sound and click on her profile to look for more videos, but sadly there's only one. I guess she doesn't update that often? Or maybe she's also a newbie like me. Thinking about these questions, my fingers click back to the video and left a comment with a single word "Cool." and a wink emoji of course then watched it, again and again, a couple of times until I realize my stop is near. 

-

Greeting everyone in the office is probably a nice routine to do during the morning, the smile on everyone's faces towards me really makes my day, let alone seeing your best friend's sweet smile. 

"Morning Jennie-unnie ah!" Rosé greeted me as she walks over to me wearing her biggest smile. 

"Morning Rosé-ah, what makes you so happy huh? Finally found someone that suits you?" I jokingly asked with my wiggling brows, teasing her every day with this is fun. Rosé has really high standards for finding her partner, she never really got into someone. She declined lots of her suitors just like I did, well I'm gay but she's not, I actually didn't really ask her these kinds of questions but I'm pretty sure she's into girls also. 

"Well, Yes I did. And we're dating." I almost drop the files that I'm holding when I heard what she just said.

"DATING!?" I shouted in surprise making everyone's vision diverted on us, Rosé's cheek immediately heats up feeling so many people having their eyes on her. Rosé quickly shut my mouth before I could utter anything more out that embarrasses us more, she drags me away quickly to the stairway beside the wall, avoiding our co-worker's gazes. 

"Yah Unnie! Now everyone knows I'm dating, great!" Rosé swing her hand up in the air and rolled her eyes irritated. I chuckled and give her a sorry sign as I suddenly stood properly and seriously look at her.